• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

Paid
ISPManager
DirectAdmin

Free

Keyhelp control panel (very easy to use)
HestiaCP (is the same of VestaCP but with security updates and improvements!)
myVestaCP (is the same of VestaCP but with security updates and improvements!)
Cyberpanel
AAPanel

WARNING: Don't use VestaCP, because it lacks in updates for a long time and probably you can get hacked due to "possibility" of vulnerabilities.

If you are afraid of being hacked use a paid panel like Cyberpanel (have paid versions) or ISPManager which is updated weekly or monthly.. Directadmin etc

Reactions: Indiweb
Cyberpanel almost die doesn't install centos 7 or ubuntu

many cyberpanel installed servers gone be down
Rofl don't talk gibbrish without trying man.

I installed first time Cyberpanel 2 months back, and just day before on a new vps, both ubuntu.
No hiccups.

But down the line for somethings, you can't shy away from using command line. Like if you want to use add on domains on same directory etc.

Rofl don't talk gibbrish without trying man.

I installed first time Cyberpanel 2 months back, and just day before on a new vps, both ubuntu.
No hiccups.

But down the line for somethings, you can't shy away from using command line. Like if you want to use add on domains on same directory etc.

Lol i already tired of that if you have doubt then visit cyberpanel forms and check out some users face the issue but the admin said no response

The forms said clearly visile what problem everyone had now

Just check on your said 😉

Reactions: Indiweb
Cyberpanel almost die doesn't install centos 7 or ubuntu

many cyberpanel installed servers gone be down
Nop, Cyberpanel still active and in development..

Also they have paid products do you think they are dying? No sense.
I told you, where did you get that information? I didn't see any warning, advice of Cyberpanel will be discontinued...

Their blog isn't have any post related with that, their social media also doesn't have nothing related with that.

Cyberpanel still active and will not close.

Lol i already tired of that if you have doubt then visit cyberpanel forms and check out some users face the issue but the admin said no response

The forms said clearly visile what problem everyone had now

Just check on your said 😉
Maybe I can help you than instead of fighting lol.
I am sure you did try their one liner installation script, after doing os update?

Nop, Cyberpanel still active and in development..

Also they have paid products do you think they are dying? No sense.
I told you, where did you get that information? I didn't see any warning, advice of Cyberpanel will be discontinued...

Their blog isn't have any post related with that, their social media also doesn't have nothing related with that.

Cyberpanel still active and will not close.
Exactly my thoughts lol.
Infact if I would be in Cyberpanel's owner shoes, and don't want to do active development, I will put it in maintenance mode and let it run till I decide to start active development on it again.
There is absolutely no point in killing even a free product, which has huge traction, because you can use that reputation in other ways.

To save money with good feedback, I use shared WHM/cPanel, but other people call it the crack version :D :D so far, it's smooth and safe, and of course, it's more efficient, and ROI is more profitable. It costs $4.99 for unlimited cPanel accounts, I think.

If anyone needs a FREE, open-source, robust, stable and very secure control panel with huge user base and community, I highly recommend only one: ISPConfig
It's has a very long history of development and devs are very skilled sysadmins from Austria/EU, I used it for more than 15 years now.

It supports various linux operating systems, it's easy to install and comes with full installation tutorials.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock