• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
hello guys. unfortunelly but in this script is trojan virus. who will fix it?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 118
all give 404 errors

in console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' (at 0:588:1)

i have the original V8.zip and i replace the Admin.php line 56 only.

Last edited:
Reactions: waltfernsby
tour, flight page showing 404 not found error. This is happening even in the official v8 package downloadable as a trial. Anybody got a working version?

invoice shows you error 404 page not found, i couldnt think of any solution please can you help? on version 8

Could you install PhpTravels 8.0 nulled?
install it's easy the problem is the script after no work... i try different php versions... update composer... cleans... all... and it have some problems in javascript... but... i go to phptravels.com to demo... right click... source code... and i download all js again...

but it's continue fail.... i try al configs in .htaccess too...

install it's easy the problem is the script after no work... i try different php versions... update composer... cleans... all... and it have some problems in javascript... but... i go to phptravels.com to demo... right click... source code... and i download all js again...

but it's continue fail.... i try al configs in .htaccess too...
If you succeed in any version please let me know

@skdass,
This is really amazing share. I had a previous version (6.6) which worked seamlessly.
I will try this version soon and will post my experience here, it might helped some people.
Big thanks for your valued share :)

Best Regards !
Do u have 6.6 to download?

Sorry but I can't understand why it gives me this error after the installation "No Response from API Server" everything was done right what could be the problem now?
No Response from API Server

Please Help me?

Attachments

• https___localhos.png
    https___localhos.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: OTAKUTRAVEL
in my script tequila kiwi flight search api is not responding here..
i'm purchasing the tequila kiwi api but its not working in project.. if i'm using the postman then respond accurate.
can you please guide me if any changes required in code you can help me.
you watch this video i hope you understand my issue.
Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock