• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Please help me, when I switch to tours section and other sections, I get this error

1641834185267.png

And app/core.php file is not writable!

1641835255973.png
For the app/core.php file is not writable! You might need to change folder or file permission.

Sorry but I can't understand why it gives me this error after the installation "No Response from API Server" everything was done right what could be the problem now?
Were you able to fix this?
How did you get it fixed? I've followed the bits of instructions here, but still getting the error

Please help me, when I switch to tours section and other sections, I get this error

1641834185267.png

And app/core.php file is not writable!

1641835255973.png
change the .htaccess in the main installation folder to

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
</IfModule>

Also, add it to the htaccess file in /api/.htaccess

For the For the app/core.php file is not writable!, create a new file in the app folder and name it core.php.
that's /app/core.php
It'll remove that error

change the .htaccess in the main installation folder to

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
</IfModule>

Also, add it to the htaccess file in /api/.htaccess

For the For the app/core.php file is not writable!, create a new file in the app folder and name it core.php.
that's /app/core.php
It'll remove that error
hi i already change the .htaccess but tour section still 404 error.
screenshot

They have updated their V8 in which they also fixed the Tour setting redirect to 404.

Does anyone have updated version 8 after complete modification??????

Does anyone know how to null phptravels 7.4? The link above (from samweb123) is just for 7.3 and when using the Admin.php in the nulled 7.3 does not work with 7.4.

Does anyone know how to null phptravels 7.4? The link above (from samweb123) is just for 7.3 and when using the Admin.php in the nulled 7.3 does not work with 7.4.
I believe they have removed license check feature completely from their server. You can look at this official documentation on how to remove license check on your install

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rod228_
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock