• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform 2023-01-28

No permission to download
Here is 3.0.0 NULLED EXTENDED
Install mannually

1. import database
2. change database details and domain in .env file

enjoy 😊😊
Hi Bro let's me know what's Password for user [email protected] in yours file import database please

Akbaba updated phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform with a new update entry:

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform - v.3.4.0 | Regular Version

First, download and install version 2.4.0 for extended then update the version 3.4.0 (file i bought - regular version) that I added as the producer said. You will continue to use it as an extended version. I use it this way and there is no problem.

Note: I do not use it anymore . Please try and let me know the result.

3.4.0 — 2 October 2022
Improved the API key length (increased to 64 characters)
Fixed the Search functionality not working for Pages in Admin Panel
Fixed an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Akbaba The developer released a silent update (no changelog) on October 7th.
Can you please share the latest file?
Thanks a bunch!🙏

And yet another update today...
For all interested, currently this script is 3 versions behind the original, so you may encounter some issues when using it.

We can only hope that @Akbaba finds the time to upload the latest version.
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock