• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform 2023-01-28

No permission to download

AKSakallı

i'm watching you
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 21, 2020
TÜRKİYE
Unfortunately the admin panel setting isn't working properly such as appearance setting where i can't update the logo or favicon and theme default to change it to dark it always redirect me to light and the setting aren't being saved. Any help please?

That is because of your installation, are you familar with laravel, if not make sure your domain point to domain.com/public to remove public folder from the link check this https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28364496/laravel-5-remove-public-from-url if you use cpanel this is easy

Please next time don't give advice or share a link of something that isn't working!

read the next reply which says and i quote"
Please note when setting up a Laravel project with Docker: you won't need to do any of this.

DON'T!​

YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT rename server.php in your Laravel root folder to index.php and copy the .htaccess file from the /public directory to your Laravel root folder!!!

This way everyone can access some of your files (.env for example). Try it yourself. You don't want that!"

Your Resource Approved
Thanks

I appreciate everything you guys have done but i just don't feel good about the script! Can you please check the source code of the files. There must be something wrong "if you know what i mean"!

Thanks legend.

Please next time don't give advice or share a link of something that isn't working!

read the next reply which says and i quote"
Please note when setting up a Laravel project with Docker: you won't need to do any of this.

DON'T!​

YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT rename server.php in your Laravel root folder to index.php and copy the .htaccess file from the /public directory to your Laravel root folder!!!

This way everyone can access some of your files (.env for example). Try it yourself. You don't want that!"
"Please next time don't give advice or share a link of something that isn't working!"

Gt that, thank you boss!

Your Resource Approved
Thanks

Sorry guys but i had to delete it from my server, unless the source code is checked out properly, there must be something wrong there otherwise i wouldn't do that. Please correct me if im wrong!

amanij101 Thanks for sharing it i really appreciate it bro.

Can you please share untouched version? Thank you!

- Installation : ok

- configuration : ok

- add site web : ok

I have added the tracking script in website.. But the statistics don’t work ! No visitor is detected.

@Babak @amanij101

Thanks for prompt response, i have missed cron job.
how to setup in ubuntu server?

i copied query from admin panel and pasted in crontab ?
please share the command and where to paste location.
I have test this its working make sure the installation correct

amanij101 submitted a new resource:

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform Saas (Extended) - Privacy focused web analytics

Read more about this resource...
First, this isn't v.2.4.0 it's v.2.2.0.
Second, adding new website doesn't work at all, similar to all nulled phpAnalytics versions on other websites.
Third, the "public/" folder isn't even a 1% problem in this case, you guys just too lazy to open documentation link included in download, same for 755 permission problems.
Bonus question about second thing above: How can I find the files on server that's giving me 403 Forbidden error when clicking "Save" on adding a website, maybe it is just a permission thing that they forgot to include in documentation. If someone can check this it will solve major problem of all 3 listed above.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock