• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.6

No permission to download
Where did you get the resource from? This resource has no issues with it.
No Virus at all. If you got the resource from here, then its probably just a false positive

create invoice and click download button and this error : http 500 error not download pdf format. Login to customer and refresh, auto logout help me ? @Babak @TassieNZ
Auto logout is probably an server related issue, where inbuilt php server does not persist the session. so try to install on a different server. i have also faced this in past.

Hi.

How to avoid the spam registration in prefix module, after updating 2.8.1 and since yesterday I have been getting this issue. almost 15-20 registrations per day. Please advise and also I have activated Google Captcha too.

1616007886173.png

New customer registration on your customer portal:

Firstname: James
Lastname: US
Company: xscajcutfa
Email: [email protected]

Firstname: James
Lastname: US
Company: svwkssfazn
Email: [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: ursofiul
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock