• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.6

No permission to download
Holy sh**. Maybe one of you guys can help me out. I was setting up Perfex and threw a recaptcha v3 api at it without thinking. It won't work with v3 so now I can't get passed login due to recaptcha thinking im a robot. I was looking through file manager and I cant find anything regarding recaptcha. Maybe i can delete/bypass/change key to recaptcha somewhere else?
May be v2 will work,

Yeah. Happen to me a while back.
Just check database and remove keys from it.
Then login again and use recaptcha v2 keys
And I just checked my files in my cpanel and realised all my file permissions have changed to 777...
I installed 2.7.1 then upgraded to 2.7.2 and now 2.7.3...
Everybody Please check your files to be sure they're OK.
I'm going to do a fresh install of 2.7.3 and see what happens.

And I just checked my files in my cpanel and realised all my file permissions have changed to 777...
The only files that were affected were the ones in the perfex directory correct?

Perhaps it is one of the modules I installed.
The only files that were affected were the ones in the perfex directory correct?
No..
That and my helpdesk files... All set to 777
Everything else was fine...

I'm beginning to think it's one of the modules I installed.

Reactions: Tetryx
Did you do this?
No bro...
I wanted to lend a friend's Macbook but I couldn't get it because it's for work and I can't put any unauthorised software on it even for development purposes. Not even XCode.
I use Windows unfortunately.
If ever I do, I'll definitely update here.
Sorry for not updating on it.

Reactions: Tetryx
No bro...
I wanted to lend a friend's Macbook but I couldn't get it because it's for work and I can't put any unauthorised software on it even for development purposes. Not even XCode.
I use Windows unfortunately.
If ever I do, I'll definitely update here.
Sorry for not updating on it.
Good looking out bro!

Reactions: xquisit
Perhaps this was asked before but here I go.

I am trying to run Perfex locally. Someone recommended me to install XAMPP for it but, after installing it, I don´t know what to do.

A little help?

Is XAMPP the best and easiest option?
Are there others?
What would you recommend?

Cheers and be well!

Perhaps this was asked before but here I go.

I am trying to run Perfex locally. Someone recommended me to install XAMPP for it but, after installing it, I don´t know what to do.

A little help?

Is XAMPP the best and easiest option?
Are there others?
What would you recommend?

Cheers and be well!
If you're using a windows machine, go to drive C:\
You'll find the XAMPP folder there, open it and run the xampp Control panel app.
In the Control Panel, Turn on Apache and mysql database.
Click the admin button next to mysql start button, it'll open phpmyadmin in your browser.
create a new database for your perfex installation to use.
Create a new user and password there also and assign it to your new perfex database with all permissions.
Go back to the XAMPP folder.
open it and go into the htdocs folder.
create a folder there with whatever name you prefer for your perfex installation.
Extract the perfex setup files directly into it.
Open a new tab in your browser and go type localhost/YOUR-PERFEX-FOLDER-NAME-IN-XAMPP
If you set it up properly, the setup page will pop up.
Continue from there and provide the details according to the database you setup earlier with the password.
Enjoy

• Wow
Reactions: RogerM
I am stuck here
I think I was able to do it but now I get this error message from Perfect...
618af3d91cd4ce634d2562df2fc7abfc.png

You can load your phpifo from xampp dashboard

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-22 074117.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-22 074117.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 10
If you start the control panel app, click the config button under Apache, select PHP (php.ini), then Ctrl+F and search for imap, remove the semi colon from the extension

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-22 074657.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-22 074657.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 25
Hello everyone, can you guys help me with a decimal places problem, i want to show more than 2 numbers and when i search the internet they say it's not supported by Perfex, is there a solution please..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock