• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Você configurou o SMTP no servidor
Good Morning
everything is configured already done the test sending and received the message in the email configured in the egg.
When I go into the movie management and select a movie and click send email newsletter the script says the email was sent but it never arrives, I've already looked at the span box and it's not there either

Hello everyone :) I have installed all available versions of ovoo on the forum and after each installation I cannot log in. Message is displayed:

Screenshot_1.png
Can I ask for help in solving this problem? Thank you very much in advance :)

Use redirect option.

Mod_redirect for Apache.
Arg for nginx.

Check Google for thorough scripting

Use redirect option.

Mod_redirect for Apache.
Arg for nginx.

Check Google for thorough scripting
Hello buddy, thank you for your answer. I have shared hosting. What exactly do I need to fix this bug? Sorry for my questions, but I'm not very good about scripts and servers :)

Well you should never try run a movie site from shared hosting
Hi, I have a question since you seem to know a lot about the streaming scripts. Do I really need to download these videos on my own server? Is there any way that I could stream videos without downloading them on my server?

Greetings, could you help me with this problem please, using the Flix theme in the series section I click on season 2 to show me the episodes but it does not change, it stays in season 3 and the episodes of these stay there, like could you fix it?
sorry could you tell me where you found the flix theme?

Hi, I have a question since you seem to know a lot about the streaming scripts. Do I really need to download these videos on my own server? Is there any way that I could stream videos without downloading them on my server?
There is a lot of free video hosting website. You can use them and you can also use free unlimited shared google drive storage which you can find buy googling it, but it has many restrictions. You can use YouTube but you can't upload there all the movies cause youtube will ban you in no time.... You can also use paid video hosting platform...

Reactions: ashonline2019
There is a lot of free video hosting website. You can use them and you can also use free unlimited shared google drive storage which you can find buy googling it, but it has many restrictions. You can use YouTube but you can't upload there all the movies cause youtube will ban you in no time.... You can also use paid video hosting platform...
Yeah I already got the drive but I'm still figuring out how to play those videos from the drive. Thats why I'm trying to see if embed will work to how I would want it..

Is anyone managing to send a Newsletter through the ovoo script? or is the newsletter also sent by onsignal?
Attention: Email is configured and tested I receive test emails

Attachments

• Capturar0005.JPG
    Capturar0005.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock