• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Can any one guide me how to remove OVOO name from title when login to admin panel "Admin Dashboard-OVOO"

I can't seem to find the change theme option in my 3.2.9. I've gone to admin, system setting but its not there. Also checked theme option but no change theme option.
Hello
Use files from Update 20 June 2021 V329

They have removed Files and theme option in new update

02 July V329
Removed unnecessary file.
Unexpected Flix theme file removed.

Change Log​

02 July V329

20 June 2021 V329

Movie import option "Movie by Title" added.
Movie import option "Popular Movies" added.
Movie import option "Top Rated Movies" added.
Movie import option "Upcomming Movies" added.
Movie import option "Movies by Year" added.
Movie import option "TVShows by Title" added.
Movie import option "Popular TVShows" added.
Movie import option "Top Rated TVShows" added.
Movie import option "On The Air TVShows" added.
Movie import option "TVShows by Year" added.

RTMP support removed from live tv.
Email error handler improved

fixed few major & minor bugs

@iamgroot298
Go to your Database PHPMyadmin
go to Config ----> locate system short name tab click on edit button and change the Name
it will be fixed

samuelphilip-in-localhost-samuelphilip-evangeltv-config-php-My-Admin-4-9-7.png

Reactions: iamgroot298
Hello

They have removed Files and theme option in new update

Change Log​

02 July V329

20 June 2021 V329

Movie import option "Movie by Title" added.
Movie import option "Popular Movies" added.
Movie import option "Top Rated Movies" added.
Movie import option "Upcomming Movies" added.
Movie import option "Movies by Year" added.
Movie import option "TVShows by Title" added.
Movie import option "Popular TVShows" added.
Movie import option "Top Rated TVShows" added.
Movie import option "On The Air TVShows" added.
Movie import option "TVShows by Year" added.

RTMP support removed from live tv.
Email error handler improved

fixed few major & minor bugs
Sorry to ask but do you have the file update?

Sorry to ask but do you have the file update?

Please find attached 20 June 2021 V329 Untouched

You will find flix files codecanyon-ovoomovie-video-streaming-cms-with-unlimited-tvseries.zip\OVOO V329\application\views\theme

Download

I am using this version installed which have theme change option in settings

Last edited:
Please find attached 20 June 2021 V329 Untouched

You will find flix files codecanyon-ovoomovie-video-streaming-cms-with-unlimited-tvseries.zip\OVOO V329\application\views\theme

I am using this version installed which have theme change option in settings
Please where is it?

Greetings, could you help me with this problem please, using the Flix theme in the series section I click on season 2 to show me the episodes but it does not change, it stays in season 3 and the episodes of these stay there, like could you fix it?

Hi Everyone here is a link to 3.2 ive uploaded to mega
I have checked it clean but please do check again yourself
ovoomovie-v3.2.0
Yes I have tmdb API key... But when I click on fetch... It shows fetching forever 😓😓 I downloaded the script from many website and upload it again and at least I do this about 10 to 15 times but it still shows the Same thing.... And also I tried to fetch movie without the API key it should show API key error but that is not showing up also...

Yes I have tmdb API key... But when I click on fetch... It shows fetching forever 😓😓 I downloaded the script from many website and upload it again and at least I do this about 10 to 15 times but it still shows the Same thing.... And also I tried to fetch movie without the API key it should show API key error but that is not showing up also...
In oxoo the fetching require licence key from original Developer

I think in nulled version tmdb fetching will not work in ovoo

Reactions: ss5121709
I don't now why they don't include BLUCK TOOL importer for web series images import . why they not include this feature in there latest update of any OVOO & OXOO update.
check out this youtube video to now this feature -

Autor says in the discription that - This is just a review! This is a private code for a customer. *Function code:* The code fetches images and links from a private server.
when you click on Bulk tool its say upcoming but when . The Youtube video in 6 month old but they did'nt impliment this feature
Anyone is here to enable this feature for us. or by coding skills lets see

Reactions: Risfat

Does anyone have the solution to migrate data like movies, series and Live TV from OXOO panel to OVOO Panel without any errors?

I tried copying the database but it gives me an error message and can't seems to make it work.

Reactions: khmerzoon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock