• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Openup - AI Content Writer & AI Application WordPress Theme

Openup - AI Content Writer & AI Application WordPress Theme v1.0.7 - Untouched

No permission to download

UCEF

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 30, 2023
Earth
urly.pw
UCEF submitted a new resource:

Openup - AI Content Writer & AI Application WordPress Theme - By using this theme possible to build a website for any type of landing page.

openup.png

OpenUp is an exceptional and versatile WordPress theme designed specifically for AI Content Writing/Generator websites With its sleek and contemporary design, OpenUp is the perfect choice for building your own AI Writer, Copywriting, OpenAI Content Generator, Chatbot, and Voice Generator landing pages website.

We also use AI Engine plugin that can Create your own...

Read more about this resource...

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

hello,
this is not a plugin! that a WP theme, you have to unzip the file, inside the openup-full-pkg-v1.0.1 folder there is many folders!
You can upload the openup or open-child or both via ftp to your webspace or ZIP the openup or open-child or both (each) and install theme through your WP dashboard apperance/themes..

Send a screenshot from the error

Check your requirements:

- PHP version 7.4 or greater. But for maximum speed gain we recommend you to use PHP version 7.3+.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- PHP memory_limit = 256M
- PHP max_execution_time = 300
- PHP Post_max_size = 54M
- PHP upload_max_filesize = 128M

Reactions: edukaris
hi, getting this erro when I import DEMO
An error occurred while fetching file from: /wp-content/themes/openup/inc/demo-data/openup-content.xml!
Reason: http_request_failed - A valid URL was not provided..

hi, getting this erro when I import DEMO
An error occurred while fetching file from: /wp-content/themes/openup/inc/demo-data/openup-content.xml!
Reason: http_request_failed - A valid URL was not provided..

Check your requirements:

- PHP version 7.4 or greater. But for maximum speed gain we recommend you to use PHP version 7.3+.

Reactions: edukaris
Check your requirements:

My requirements is okay but still getting the error.

If someone have problem to import the demo content, i have here a solution:

import the XML file, Go to Tools, Import, Install and activate WordPress (Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags from a WordPress export file.)

img_538-2023.07.20.png

Import the XML file, upload the Media (all pics to your Media Library)-

NOTE: After uploading all Pics to your Media Library, the images are not displayed, unfortunately this process has to be carried out manually, you can use the demo as an index.

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/Bq1jHKzB#9yIlQ0NhnewjCGGXJXkeow

Methode 2 to import all demo content, i have created a dummy website, and i have the backup to import it into your website, this methode working 100% (see instructions bellow):

First you need the WPvivid Back & Migration Plugin, this Backup work only with WPvivid, you can Download it from here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/

You can Download the Backup from here:
https://mega.nz/file/U2smzLiT#a7cCuKjTpkPd8sz8-ZoDEul1Q-Sg34Xftvgvzx54jBE

Instructions:

1) Install and activate the WPvivid Plugin

1.png

2) Go to WPvivid Backup -> Backup & Restore -> Upload -> Drop the Backup file

2.png

3) After this click upload

3.png

4) After upload finish go to back -> Restore

4.png

5) Click restore again (dont refresh the page just wait)

5.png

6) After Backup is complet, click ok, and the page will refresh...

6.png

7) now you have to login with this credit (change it immediatly after login)

View hidden content is available for registered users!

8) check your website & enjoy ;)

7.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock