• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

After using the themes I downloaded from here, base64 encrypted content is added to my site.

Patience have its own limits. After you explain again and again and again in public posts and you're still being asked "how to solve that" you kinda get sick of it.

Best example: what's 500 error? Cause 40% of error reporting posts are just stating: "I have Error 500" and that's all. Solve that if you can by guessing.

This is mostly a sharing community not a developer community. And even so knowledge is not everytime free. Most of Babiato users come here to get everything for FREE and start bugging you about every single bit of issue that can easily be solved with just one neuron working. They never bother to think about what to do if an issue appear, they just think: "I go to Babiato to pester people there cause I'm too lazy to think about my issue and there I get free help".

That's why there are developers and there are users. If an user wanna do developer's job then he should effin start learn basics of coding first otherwise just effin HIRE a developer.

I'm stopping myself here as I'm getting in rant mode and I might say things others may regret.
I wish I could understand how you feel. What you said was all true. As a teacher I have been and will still fight with things worse than that. Often the best thing to do is shut up, not respond to stupid things.

I was expecting a community where people could read some sort of code and contribute, but after finding a lot had 0 knowledge of coding I was done.

"0 knowledge" - still I considered sometimes , but after clearing doubts - - answering piles of questions still hearing NONSENSE from those DICKS - that have made me to fu** off answering such questions . . .

LAZINESS GOES TO SHITTY SIDE when a member just joins and asks for "please give me BeTheme/Newspaper X theme" :confused::confused: that also lead me to make rule to "TRASH SUCH NONSENSE SPOON-FEED KID's THREAD" (n)

One of the random example that I've seen multiple times on famous blogger's FB group is
"Hello, I am WordPress developer since last year, but I am having trouble installing WordPress on Bluehost cPanel, please help someone"
:rolleyes::cautious::censored::sleep:

what about to check your apache error logs ?
also if you delete the theme by file manager /wp-content/themes/ the theme name wordpress will set the default theme of wordpress with that way you will know if the theme conflicts with server installation

some plugins affects .htaccess file that may interfere with server modules replace the text of .htaccess file with this
Code:
# BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

# END WordPress

Last edited:
Even the original files cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of loopholes. Before asking any questions, you should first self check all the files on the website.We cannot forgive the act of injecting malicious code into files, but we cannot easily dampen the confidence of enthusiastic sharers.

Reactions: Mr G and Babak
Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks for the all the plugins and themes you make available. I don't intend to spoil the fund but recently, several of my sites have been flagged as malware as well. Although I cleaned the sites and didn't doubted the plugins from here as I never has an issue with them, but seeing this post, somewhere some code may have slipped to downloads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mf333
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock