• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress

OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress v3.7.6

No permission to download
Here are the latest versions. None of them are license activated.

This includes the Google Fonts free and pro
... and the Host Analytics Local free and Stealth Pro upgrade
... and the license manager for them is attached.

Maybe @NullMaster can take a look at tweaking it.

Right now I'm not able to test the code and won't be for likely the whole week.

You can also see this HERE. I use it to remove all admin notices completely. This helps in nearly all cases I have tested, but with this plugin it may or may not. When I had it, it seemed to self deactivate, on the plugin's admin page, until the license data was entered in the license manager page, which meant the license manager needed to be active first to even generate appropriate license data for the other plugins to detect. However, I'm not entirely sure. I just know this plugin in my install kept deactivating after I activated it. After awhile I just didn't bother with it.

Attachments

• host-webfonts-local.4.5.1.zip
    125.3 KB · Views: 40
  • host-google-fonts-pro-v2.5.0.zip
    60 KB · Views: 36
  • host-analyticsjs-local.4.1.3.zip
    69.6 KB · Views: 20
  • host-analyticsjs-local-super-stealth-upgrade-v1.7.1.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 22
  • ffwp-license-manager-v1.6.1.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 29
Here are the latest versions. None of them are license activated.

This includes the Google Fonts free and pro
... and the Host Analytics Local free and Stealth Pro upgrade
... and the license manager for them is attached.

Maybe @NullMaster can take a look at tweaking it.

Right now I'm not able to test the code and won't be for likely the whole week.

You can also see this HERE. I use it to remove all admin notices completely. This helps in nearly all cases I have tested, but with this plugin it may or may not. When I had it, it seemed to self deactivate, on the plugin's admin page, until the license data was entered in the license manager page, which meant the license manager needed to be active first to even generate appropriate license data for the other plugins to detect. However, I'm not entirely sure. I just know this plugin in my install kept deactivating after I activated it. After awhile I just didn't bother with it.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully our veterans can patch this 😁 @Babak @NullMaster

WARNING: Do not update your OGMF Plugin (Free) to v4.5.2 if you don't have the latest OMGF Pro Plugin v2.5.1. Stay on 2nd last update!

Your website will show critical/fatal errors and it will not work.

Something is changed in OMGF Pro (I am not a dev so i don't know what),

2.5.1 | August 15th, 2021 Changelogs (Pro Version)​

• Enhancement: Added @font-face detection in local stylesheets to Google Fonts Processing (Pro).
  • Fix: Fixed fatal error when OMGF was deactivated/removed, while OMGF Pro was active.
  • Fix: Fallback Font Stacks are now properly added to local stylesheets.
  • Enhancement: Huge performance boost! Reduced code footprint in frontend by ~33%. Instead of queueing and processing elements for removal and replacement seperately, it\'s now all done at once.
  • Fix: Fixed several warnings and notices.
  • Fix: (Rewritten) local stylesheets are now properly refreshed, after changes are made to Fallback Font Stacks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 12.21.59 AM.png

@Babak or @ThePerfectWill Please provide nulled version when you get a chance!

WARNING: Do not update your OGMF Plugin (Free) to v4.5.2 if you don't have the latest OMGF Pro Plugin v2.5.1. Stay on 2nd last update!

Your website will show critical/fatal errors and it will not work.

Something is changed in OMGF Pro (I am not a dev so i don't know what),

@Babak or @ThePerfectWill Please provide nulled version when you get a chance!

Would you please let me know if it works with this latest free version?

Attachments

• host-google-fonts-pro-v2.5.1.zip
    63.9 KB · Views: 46
I can test it but is this the clean version or nulled? I have a staging website, i can test everything on it. Let me know and i will test it.
If it is nulled or made licenseless, I will say it is.
So it is not.

I don't talk with you everyday so i don't know how you say things.
so that's why i asked.
I understand. However, many live with lower standards or no standards at all. Then that carries over to others' expectations of things, and their expectations of others.

I believe we should all deal in clarity. 1, so that we may all develop an understanding of each other and 2, so that we may all help each have higher, more proper, more Holy, more GODly standards, so that 3, the morality of everyone may be more commonly understood, respected, and pursued.

That's why I say "licenseless" instead of nulled. For licenseless is the goal, or at least "activated license", and nulled has a bad rap of hacks, ads, etc. Also, nulled is not even actually what we are trying to achieve, nor describes the coding tweaks sometimes involved.

It's no offense to you. So I'm just being clear. I always intentionally aim to be clear. The "default" of the product is what should be expected as the basis. If there is a change to it, then it should be mentioned somewhere. The default needs no further mention by itself. If everyone carried themselves this way, or at least in some common way throughout, then we could all more easily understand each other, and have proper expectations.

I appreciate YOU @priyasahib ! And now you know what to expect, standard when you talk to me or use a resource provided. If there is any tweak, I'll mention it! In the resource or changelog, etc. if applies! I treat people how I want to be treated! And I don't want people making tweaks to things and I don't know about it! Lol. Simple. 1

1629311628487.png

Reactions: priyasahib
Hey @ThePerfectWill Can you please update this plugin to the latest version? v3.0.2

Sure. Will you let me know if it works with the License Manager addon (required)?

When I install the plugin free with Pro, it gives me a notification that I need the License Manager plugin to enter the license, in which it seems if the plugin or license is not activated, then it auto deactivates the Pro version... do you encounter this at all?

ThePerfectWill updated OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress with a new update entry:

OMGF Pro Addon - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress v3.0.2

v3.0.2 | October 5th, 2021

• Fix: Manual Mode works again when Advanced Processing is on.
  • Fix: Empty Cache Directory broke down due to 3.0.1\'s dependency checks.
  • Fix: Don\'t throw any more notices, when optimization is finished.
  • Fix: When Automatic Optimization Mode hasn\'t processed the page yet, serve the original page, including Google Fonts.

v3.0.1 | October 4th, 2021

• Fix: prevent unsupported...

Read the rest of this update entry...

do you recommend using this plugin or not? i run +50 plugins and if it won't bring big benefit .. than i will pass

I run about 120 plugins. It depends on how you set it up and what you got going, whether you even need it. This plugin is pretty simple, it consolidates your google fonts to local fonts to reduce the external http calls (with a little extra features related).

Reactions: TIKTIK
Sure. Will you let me know if it works with the License Manager addon (required)?

When I install the plugin free with Pro, it gives me a notification that I need the License Manager plugin to enter the license, in which it seems if the plugin or license is not activated, then it auto deactivates the Pro version... do you encounter this at all?

Yes, Got the same message. It asked me to install the license manager, which i did then automatically my website went into troubleshooting mode. i disabled the troubleshooting mode and both free and pro versions are active.

But under the OMGF Pro, it's asking for the License in order to receive plugin updates and support.

I think without Active License, it's not working. I checked the GTMetric Waterfall Fonts Section, All of the fonts are from outside my website.

I switched back to 2.5.1. It's working fine now.

But I will test again just to be confirm. Would that be possible for you provide me all the versions after 2.5.1 so i can check where they started this license manager. I think it was dependent from v.3.0.0.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Yes, Got the same message. It asked me to install the license manager, which i did then automatically my website went into troubleshooting mode. i disabled the troubleshooting mode and both free and pro versions are active.

But under the OMGF Pro, it's asking for the License in order to receive plugin updates and support.

I think without Active License, it's not working. I checked the GTMetric Waterfall Fonts Section, All of the fonts are from outside my website.

I switched back to 2.5.1. It's working fine now.

But I will test again just to be confirm. Would that be possible for you provide me all the versions after 2.5.1 so i can check where they started this license manager. I think it was dependent from v.3.0.0.

Would you check this? It is only the pro version, and has a mod that just disables the check for the license manager and its auto deactivation routine.

It now stays activated, but I did not test all its settings and frontend processes.

Below is a screenshot of the mod.

Would you test it with the latest free version and let me know if it all works for you?

1633734722225.jpeg

Attachments

• host-google-fonts-pro.zip
    107.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock