• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress

OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress v3.7.6

No permission to download
Would you check this? It is only the pro version, and has a mod that just disables the check for the license manager and its auto deactivation routine.

It now stays activated, but I did not test all its settings and frontend processes.

Below is a screenshot of the mod.

Would you test it with the latest free version and let me know if it all works for you?

1633734722225.jpeg

Yay! Working!! 100% No Issues. Maybe now try the same thing with the latest v3.0.2?

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Let me know if this works?

Attachments

• host-google-fonts-pro.zip
    153.7 KB · Views: 22
Did you checked or i should do it?

You should. I tested it, and backend works fine. But my setup has a bunch of other things going on, and on the frontend I did not see it grab the fonts, but that could be a conflict with my setup, etc. So that is why I ask you or someone to test it to confirm it works backend and front.

Reactions: ggwp
ThePerfectWill updated OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress with a new update entry:

OMGF Pro Addon - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress v3.1.3

3.1.3​

• Fix: Urgent fix in license-manager submodule to make sure updates are properly retrieved.

3.1.2​

• Enhancement: use internal cache key to bust browser cache for stylesheets rewritten by force font-display and fallback font stacks options.

3.1.1​

• Enhancement: Minor performance improvement when Advanced Processing is enabled.
  • Fix: Relative URLs (i.e. URLs starting with \'../\') are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Reactions: Akera and nordfrog
Thanks for sharing, you don't have 3.4.5?

Hi! No. I don't use this plugin anymore. I disable all Google Fonts from loading and load the fonts I want locally. This plugin is best for those who don't know how to do that, or who don't want to, or can't learn how to do that. So I didn't renew it.

But the best I can do is upload 3.4.1 in a moment. Someone will have to make it licenseless though, because I didn't get to figure it out with their new code changes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock