• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OFFICE 365 FREE

Your post is not suitable means meaningless according to rule.

Edit your post and make meaningful in sense otherwise I will execute ..

Reactions: tanmalik786
Your post is not suitable means meaningless according to rule.

Edit your post and make meaningful in sense otherwise I will execute ..
I think he needs to explain a bit of what the steps are and what the different spoilers are?

It is good for onedrive not for downloadable office 365. You can only use office online version, it is known for long time, all these education accounts not provide downloadable office.

Reactions: softwarecoin
I am trying to access the drive today BUT it's not accessible, Microsoft refuses to accept it as a valid account, I mean the email address is not being accepted, anyone else having succeeded in logging in again or on another computer?

I am trying to access the drive today BUT it's not accessible, Microsoft refuses to accept it as a valid account, I mean the email address is not being accepted, anyone else having succeeded in logging in again or on another computer?
I tried it again now and it worked fine, I copy/pasted the same URL even before .. never mind it works.

Reactions: softwarecoin
Anyone having solution to this issue, I am trying to connect this OneDrive with FileZilla - to take best advantage of it BUT am getting this error

1588305645446.png

I have tried giving this Permission by using my personal [paid] email account from Microsoft 'which was not associated with it in any means and I failed'.

Thanks in Advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nndaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock