• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Office 365 A1p Licence - Activate at 5PC - 5TB Onedrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
Hello, how are you all? Hope you are doing well

Today I will discuss how to take Office 365 A1p Licence to Activate at 5PC -plus 5TB Onedrive
The process takes 5-8 mins. Just follow the below steps. If you face any issues just leave a comment, I will help you

First step:
Go to - http://www.yopmail.com/en/ and create a temporary mailbox with any name (such as abc123)

Step 2: Now open the Microsoft website from the link-

enter the temporary email name + @nCoV.office.gy (such as [email protected]) to complete the registration and login (the registration verification code can be viewed in the temporary email address at yopmail),

Step 3:
Most Important

After completing the login authentication, open the following group link in the same browser to join the " Go China! Go Wuhan! " group. Wait for a while to get authorization. (Be sure to join the group, otherwise, you don’t have permission to use the desktop version of office)

After getting a free account, download the office 365 desktop installer on the account management page to install it. After the installation is complete, you can activate it for free by logging in to the account just now, and you can use it permanently without overturning.

You might be asked to add a phone or another mail for the account recovery process

Check The video if you face any problem

Source: Google.Com

If it helped you leave a like, and let others know if it worked

If you are looking to buy Unlimited Google Drive at a Cheap Price, Check the Following Link

Unlimited Google Drive- Only 8$ ⚡Private and Your Username | 15 Sold

Last edited:
Wow!!!

Any Idea how long this trick will work as I've already lost an access to 5 TB using past tips :(

I want to use it but also worried of losing an access to Drive :unsure:

Only Microsoft Knows. Do not store your important data on these drives. It can last years or months or days.

I can guarantee my google drives only, they will last longer

You are right, Nothing was personal only Net Downloads Sources etc. I'll give it a try & feedback soon :) Thanks for sharing a useful Tip :)

I cannot find 'Go China! Go Wuhan!"
someone help me please

• Haha
Reactions: dotNet
Just try to translate from eng to chines copy pest in group search or just copy this "
中国加油!武汉加油" text and past in search box.

Cool thank s

I wonder what they meant by the name of this group

I think these groups are just created by old users for their own use, which microsoft later started to use to take trafic benifit. Presently any user can create the group but it will doubtfull that how long new created group will run on that server.

I think these groups are just created by old users for their own use, which microsoft later started to use to take trafic benifit. Presently any user can create the group but it will doubtfull that how long new created group will run on that server.
But it is written if someone creates new team they will ban him/her

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock