• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Nulled Request] XeroIni - Instagram Post Scheduler & Marketing Tool

There are 5, I repeat, although you have made the "wise" decision to only share it to a user, you never warned the thread that only he can have the password, once he asks correctly for the password to speed up the process, from there it is begins counting those who did not read the thread previously.

On the other hand, it is obvious that it is your product and you do what you want with it, unfortunately you are in a community where everything you share should be public, be it good or bad, that's the way it is*. That is why he suggested rules about these types of publications that only benefit a few.

Just in case, to clarify, I do not need this script, only that I like to help the community and if I null scripts it is something that I should not stop contributing by people like you.

I hope you have a beautiful day alone :)

*Mandalorian here xd
I paid for some script about a year back and I ask for help, one member did help to null it and he put it up as a new resource under his name, and he didn't even thank me for buying the script. In total it was 3 scripts, with a value of about $50 each. This was the first site with it on.
90% of the resources I got I bought for the members here not for myself. Sometimes people ask for it and if I can afford it I buy it. Then I ask some members to null it for me.
@phpcore also always helps me and I trust him.
@slvrsteele @medw1311 @TassieNZ I trust.

Maybe in the future, if I know you better I will ask you. I got nothing against you. I just go with who I know and trust.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock