• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Nulled Request] XeroIni - Instagram Post Scheduler & Marketing Tool

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
XeroIni - Instagram Post Scheduler & Marketing Tool

XeroIni.jpg

XeroIni is a complete Instagram marketing software which provides the ability to publish & schedule post on Instagram business accounts, reply on comments, and comment on a post. It also contains the option for post analytics, hashtag search. XeroIni is built with the Official API of Facebook & comply with Instagram TOS. The important thing is you DON’T NEED Facebook APP approval to use XeroIni for your own accounts. Also, you don’t need any proxies to use XeroIni.

Features​

Post to Instagram :
  • Image Post
  • Video Post
  • Publish Now
  • Schedule Post
  • Repost
  • Repost Interval Settings
  • File Manager
  • Image Editor

More Interaction by Replying on Comments :

• Auto Comment Reply
  • Keyword Based Reply
  • Post Wise Reply Settings
  • Full Account Reply Settings
  • Mention Reply
  • Enable/Disable Comment Optiop
  • Hide/Delete Abusive Comments
  • Manual Comment on Post
  • Get Recent Post List
  • Post Analytics
  • Hashtag Search

Increase Engagement on Post by Commenting :

• Schedule Comment
  • Periodic Comment
  • Random Comment

Menu Manager :

• Create new pages
  • Create new menu
  • Drag & Drop menu manager
  • Edit new created menu
  • Delete newly created menu

Other Features:

• Multilingual Support (Built-in 12 Languages)
  • Eye-catching Ad-ready Landing Page
  • Automatic Update
  • Add-on Support
  • Awesome Dashboard.
  • Multi-user and SaaS Application.
  • Social Login (Google Facebook)
  • Complete User Management System
  • User Login Log Report
  • Master Password to Login User Account
  • PHP Native Email, SSL SMTP & Non-ssl SMTP Setup
  • Announcement for Member
  • Admin panel menu and page manager

XeroIni 1.jpg

@slvrsteele can you please null this for me.
I will post the download here but I will PM the password to you.

Download:

Last edited:
Make use of your reading skills. Also READ THE RULES. 5 points permanent warning issued.
What's password ?

I've nulled this script, and saas works too
Hi there!

Thanks, why I ask @slvrsteele to do it, is because he is going to use a licensing bot.
When we uploaded Bricks Builder it was all over the web within hours.
If I am right @slvrsteele is finished with it.
You can maybe PM him and chat with him about it.

We are trying to keep something on this forum only and away from leechers.

Not going to help, they can't read and they don't know how a search function works.
We must start to use signs or pictures.
Only joking.
If people continue on ignoring the rules, they'll just be sanctioned accordingly.

One thing is not knowing enough English to comprehend what's written and one entirely different is ignoring them.

People that value their place in this community will behave. The ones that don't will be expelled.

6 people so far can't read.
6? I asked for the password to help with the nulled of the script, you, which I have not reproached you or anything.

Ultimately there will be 5, if you look you ask them to read message number 4, mine being number 3.
But as you say, only joking, haha.

Anyway, I want to give my little sermon of the day saying this: I think they should set rules about publishing files and asking others for help, if they make it public, it should be completely public. At least the file nulled so that we can all see this community grow together and not just for some kind of class. Humble opinion.
Kind regards,

6? I asked for the password to help with the nulled of the script, you, which I have not reproached you or anything.

Ultimately there will be 5, if you look you ask them to read message number 4, mine being number 3.
But as you say, only joking, haha.

Anyway, I want to give my little sermon of the day saying this: I think they should set rules about publishing files and asking others for help, if they make it public, it should be completely public. At least the file nulled so that we can all see this community grow together and not just for some kind of class. Humble opinion.
Kind regards,
6 @slvrsteele was already busy with it.
It will be shared with everyone here.
I just feel I bought the script and I can decide who will help me and who I trust.
I trust @slvrsteele and he helps me before. I also know if he does it, it will all be save to use for everyone.

If you buy your own product you can decide how you are going to do it.

End of discussion. I made my choice and that's how it will be.

Reactions: Caly and MrNoLimits
6 @slvrsteele was already busy with it.
It will be shared with everyone here.
I just feel I bought the script and I can decide who will help me and who I trust.
I trust @slvrsteele and he helps me before. I also know if he does it, it will all be save to use for everyone.

If you buy your own product you can decide how you are going to do it.

End of discussion. I made my choice and that's how it will be.
There are 5, I repeat, although you have made the "wise" decision to only share it to a user, you never warned the thread that only he can have the password, once he asks correctly for the password to speed up the process, from there it is begins counting those who did not read the thread previously.

On the other hand, it is obvious that it is your product and you do what you want with it, unfortunately you are in a community where everything you share should be public, be it good or bad, that's the way it is*. That is why he suggested rules about these types of publications that only benefit a few.

Just in case, to clarify, I do not need this script, only that I like to help the community and if I null scripts it is something that I should not stop contributing by people like you.

I hope you have a beautiful day alone :)

*Mandalorian here xd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock