• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Null Request] Plugin and theme update proxy

Well, I did think about doing a lifetime license (one time payment) but figured there wouldn't be enough interest in the plugin to make it worthwhile.

My market consists of people like you and the Babiato community, which is necessarily smaller than the market for, say, any old WordPress theme. But! The time limited deal interests me... and I would definitely be open to such a promo for Babiato members (I just need to look into the forum rules on such things.)
I think there is quite big market for this kind of plugin. Many web devs will be interested it's just a matter how to reach those people. Old themes have been sold so many times because they have had time to find a way to their clients. Create a good product and let people hear about it. Step by step you will get wherever you want although it takes time.

Is there a section of the forums for RFCs like that? To gauge interest?
I would send a message to @Babak he is an admin of this forum and also a cool guy. He will help you to promote here.

Semi necrobump, I know, but...

I figured I'd share that I (finally) asked Babak for some guidance on this, and am definitely interested in granting a lifetime subscription for Babiato members.

I'll follow up here with more info and links as they come :)

• Love
Reactions: Gentleman
Semi necrobump, I know, but...

I figured I'd share that I (finally) asked Babak for some guidance on this, and am definitely interested in granting a lifetime subscription for Babiato members.

I'll follow up here with more info and links as they come :)
Amazing! You should definitely start to promote your plugin so you could earn nice money. I think adding proxy for license would be a game changer :)

Nothing to report really on the promo front, but wanted to drop a note here that I just added support for ManageWP in v1.05 of the plugin (both free and premium); the updates proxied through this plugin will now show up in their dashboard as available updates and can be managed from there as well (if you happen to use that service.)

Reactions: Gentleman
Nothing to report really on the promo front, but wanted to drop a note here that I just added support for ManageWP in v1.05 of the plugin (both free and premium); the updates proxied through this plugin will now show up in their dashboard as available updates and can be managed from there as well (if you happen to use that service.)
Good to hear that you're working on your plugin. Do you plan to add support for MainWP too?

The changes were not specific to ManageWP, so I am hopeful they also provide support for other update management solutions. @Gentleman would you be willing to test it with MainWP and let me know if you run into any issues?
Ofcourse i can test it with MainWP although i only have free version so i can't help with premium version. I'll play with it today and see how they work together.

You could try to talk to MainWP and ManageWP devs and ask if they would be interested in creating native support for your plugin. I think it would be a good idea and would help your plugin gain some popularity.

If you are interested i can also share with you about my experiences with this plugin and suggest some features and changes that may be beneficial.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Invader
Ofcourse i can test it with MainWP although i only have free version so i can't help with premium version. I'll play with it today and see how they work together.

You could try to talk to MainWP and ManageWP devs and ask if they would be interested in creating native support for your plugin. I think it would be a good idea and would help your plugin gain some popularity.

If you are interested i can also share with you about my experiences with this plugin and suggest some features and changes that may be beneficial.
Thanks for the help validating it against MainWP! The free and premium version are the same for that aspect so it should be good enough to declare both working if you find no issues there!

Definitely always open to feedback as well, so please feel free to share any observations you may have! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock