• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Null Request] Plugin and theme update proxy

Gentleman

Jun 10, 2020
Hey i have found interesting plugin and i'm wondering if it's possible to remove it's limitations. With free version you can add only 1 source page, with paid version you can have unlimited source pages. Maybe someone will be able to remove this limit?

Script name: Plugin and theme update proxy
Download link: https://anonymousfiles.io/Tn2fSg9X/
Restrictions: Amount of source websites is limited to 1, i don't know if there are other limitations.

Original GitHub link: https://github.com/AoD-Technologies/plugin-and-theme-update-proxy
Product page link: https://aod-tech.com/products/plugin-and-theme-update-proxy-premium/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pruebascampos
Would be appreciated if you, the original poster, would provide the sales or info pages for the products you refer to.

What you mean ????

In my post I provided links to the plugin the OP is asking about, which he neglected or possibly forgot to provide.
I just think if the OP wants US to assist him, he should give us some info on where to start, for example, the dev's website or sales page. Just as a helpful courtesy for providing HIM with assistance.
Isn't being helpful one of Babak's credos for his forum that he started and maintains for free?

Would be appreciated if you, the original poster, would provide the sales or info pages for the products you refer to.

Sure, added to post :)

In my post I provided links to the plugin the OP is asking about, which he neglected or possibly forgot to provide.
I just think if the OP wants US to assist him, he should give us some info on where to start, for example, the dev's website or sales page. Just as a helpful courtesy for providing HIM with assistance.
Isn't being helpful one of Babak's credos for his forum that he started and maintains for free?
I didn't forgot, there is a link in my post with uploaded file. I have added links to GitHub and product page even thought you can find them easily in plugins files.

Where is you post ?

o_O you need to be younger to parse the file, in order to be just old (not bigger) when you finish 😅

o_O you need to be younger to parse the file, in order to be just old (not bigger) when you finish 😅
What?! :D I have unminifed file but can't find a way to edit or bypass restrictions. Do you have any ideas?
I think I'm close but not there yet...

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest in my plugin @Gentleman!
And I admire your spirit with regard to trying to remove these restrictions in the free version :)

You will find however that the functionality is not only restricted in the react.js code, but is also entirely absent in the PHP code, specifically to make what you are asking for impossible (or at least improbable, as you would have to write that code yourself).

$99/yr for unlimited installations is not a lot for the amount you can save on other multi-site licenses, imho.
If the free version is helpful to you, and you require the premium features/limits, I would ask that you please consider purchasing the premium version.

That said, good luck with this route if you continue to try it :)

Hey @Invader, soo cool you are here!

It's great that someone finally created such plugin.

You will find however that the functionality is not only restricted in the react.js code, but is also entirely absent in the PHP code, specifically to make what you are asking for impossible (or at least improbable, as you would have to write that code yourself).
Indeed and this is why it makes me so motivated to bypass restrictions. I really like how clever you have written your plugin.

$99/yr for unlimited installations is not a lot for the amount you can save on other multi-site licenses, imho.
If the free version is helpful to you, and you require the premium features/limits,
I don't usually buy plugins with time limited license, most of software i have bought is ltd so i have literally just couple of plugins that require license to be renewed. Unfortunately free version due to restriction allowing you to have only one source isn't very useful.

Second thing is that many plugins although being GPL licensed, they restrict functionality of plugin for sites where they are not activated which (for me personally) is not really in faith of GPL because you buy software that you can't freely use. But still i buy some of those plugins if their pricing is reasonable.

I would ask that you please consider purchasing the premium version.

I realy do consider supporting your work. I don't want to just remove restrictions from your free version of plugin and use it without paying you for your great job so no worries. I do this for learning purposes and i wouldn't feel good with that.

I would like to ask you about GPL licensed plugins that despite being GPL they limit their functionality when not activated. Are you planning to add feature that would deal with this? I know it may be controversial but it isn't unethical in any way and sooner or later someone will create such plugin and you are one step closer than other to do so :)

I'm really glad that you have visited our forum and as part of Babiato community i would like to ask you for promotion offer. Could you consider LTD (life time deal) for our community, even as time limited offer? That would be really nice of you but ofcourse it's up to you.

Thank you for your answer and i wish you all the best :)

And I admire your spirit with regard to trying to remove these restrictions in the free version :)

If the free version is helpful to you, and you require the premium features/limits, I would ask that you please consider purchasing the premium version.

That said, good luck with this route if you continue to try it :)

Never say it's impossible, most nullers here in babiato are people with advanced skills. All, me too, we like challenges that's the only point. Your plugin is just a plugin: NOT THE PLUGIN. What you done, can be done by many people. Is it alright @Invader ? By the way, please read our rules and introduce yourself, before you reply to me ;)

I would like to ask you about GPL licensed plugins that despite being GPL they limit their functionality when not activated. Are you planning to add feature that would deal with this? I know it may be controversial but it isn't unethical in any way and sooner or later someone will create such plugin and you are one step closer than other to do so :)
Indeed, as GPL allows any modifications once you possess the code, that would be legally allowed. Unfortunately that would require a ton of maintenance to do for each individual GPL plugin.

So, while I would love to add such a feature, it would require monetary income from the plugin to hire additional help to maintain it to make adding it worthwhile.

I'm really glad that you have visited our forum and as part of Babiato community i would like to ask you for promotion offer. Could you consider LTD (life time deal) for our community, even as time limited offer? That would be really nice of you but ofcourse it's up to you.

I too usually only buy lifetime licensed software, with a few exceptions (which prompted me to write this plugin in the first place!) Perhaps, I would consider a larger one-time fee. Let me think about it :)

Never say it's impossible, most nullers here in babiato are people with advanced skills. All, me too, we like challenges that's the only point. Your plugin is just a plugin: NOT THE PLUGIN. What you done, can be done by many people. Is it alright @Invader ?

I know it's not impossible. I said immediately afterward that its just improbable. Nothing is truly impossible :) (And in fact my company slogan is "Making the impossible possible" so, I totally get it! :)

And yes, anyone could have written this; the differences between my paid and free versions could always be re-created by someone else with the time, skills and initiative to do so :) That's why I wished @Gentleman (and all of you) luck on this endeavor, even if it may potentially hurt my profits. It's the spirit of open source code, so I welcome the attempt regardless.

By the way, please read our rules and introduce yourself, before you reply to me ;)

Apologies, when I read the rules I only saw introductions needed before posting a request thread; I didn't realize it would also apply before replying in one! I have posted one now :)

Indeed, as GPL allows any modifications once you possess the code, that would be legally allowed. Unfortunately that would require a ton of maintenance to do for each individual GPL plugin.

So, while I would love to add such a feature, it would require monetary income from the plugin to hire additional help to maintain it to make adding it worthwhile.

I too usually only buy lifetime licensed software, with a few exceptions (which prompted me to write this plugin in the first place!) Perhaps, I would consider a larger one-time fee. Let me think about it :)

I know it's not impossible. I said immediately afterward that its just improbable. Nothing is truly impossible :) (And in fact my company slogan is "Making the impossible possible" so, I totally get it! :)

And yes, anyone could have written this; the differences between my paid and free versions could always be re-created by someone else with the time, skills and initiative to do so :) That's why I wished @Gentleman (and all of you) luck on this endeavor, even if it may potentially hurt my profits. It's the spirit of open source code, so I welcome the attempt regardless.

Apologies, when I read the rules I only saw introductions needed before posting a request thread; I didn't realize it would also apply before replying in one! I have posted one now :)
Welcome to Babiato. I actually like having Developers on here - the sensible ones anyway!

I look forward to your input as/if this thread moves forward. :)

Love your slogan is "Making the impossible possible". Similar to my "the impossible just takes a little longer"!

TassieNZ :)

Oh, i thought that maybe it can be done in similar fashion as updates. You can create time limited ltd offer for early customers and that should provide you some money for start. LTD offers attracts people so they are a nice kick start. Maybe it would be a good idea to make some research, ask here and there too see how many people would be interested in your plugin. If you will create 99$ LTD then i'm definitely in :)

BTW. Making ur website to look a bit more um, modern? May be helpful in attracting new clients :D

@phpcore @TassieNZ
Have you tried to null this plugin? I have modified few variables to change they behaviour but the results were constant loading of sources list or triple alert to buy plugin, lol :D

Have you tried to null this plugin? I have modified few variables to change they behaviour but the results were constant loading of sources list or triple alert to buy plugin, lol :D
LOL Not had any spare time to look at it yet ... but I will. 🤣

I look forward to your input as/if this thread moves forward. :)

Love your slogan is "Making the impossible possible". Similar to my "the impossible just takes a little longer"!

Of course! :)

Oh, i thought that maybe it can be done in similar fashion as updates. You can create time limited ltd offer for early customers and that should provide you some money for start. LTD offers attracts people so they are a nice kick start. Maybe it would be a good idea to make some research, ask here and there too see how many people would be interested in your plugin. If you will create 99$ LTD then i'm definitely in :)

Well, I did think about doing a lifetime license (one time payment) but figured there wouldn't be enough interest in the plugin to make it worthwhile.

My market consists of people like you and the Babiato community, which is necessarily smaller than the market for, say, any old WordPress theme. But! The time limited deal interests me... and I would definitely be open to such a promo for Babiato members (I just need to look into the forum rules on such things.)

Is there a section of the forums for RFCs like that? To gauge interest?

BTW. Making ur website to look a bit more um, modern? May be helpful in attracting new clients :D

LOL... if you had only seen my original site!

But yea, I get you... I kept it simple intentionally :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock