• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not for sale anymore please remove it admin. Custom Online Logo Maker ready to go with woocommerce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post here anymore. I don't deal with scam artists and forums that knowingly protect them. Sorry, I'll take my stash and go find better places.

People protesting after this girl's going

fhz_palbrw8rs09bllvrojcoow_r.jpg

The price is 249 euro. I will help you set it up on your server and since its a digital products and the logos are stored in a custom format in the database no refunds or given.

I don't post here anymore. I don't deal with scam artists and forums that knowingly protect them. Sorry, I'll take my stash and go find better places.
Scamartist? I told you that you have personal issues. Why is it a scam to use an envato plugin and customize it to save time and money?? Tell me

Scamartist? I told you that you have personal issues. Why is it a scam to use an envato plugin and customize it to save time and money?? Tell me
Hi logo maker1, why don't you leave this theme as free? There are a lot of FREE resources here from different people even me. It makes the platform healthy for everyone. You can charge for custom website creation and other services, but a ready-made program as such should be dropped here for fee. IMO

As time goes by and people know you on the platform, then you can upsell us with a premium. But just coming straight out with selling something that could be obtainable elsewhere doesn't seem like a good strategy to me.

Reactions: Seraphos
You are joking right? I have a 6K development cost to make SVG's work properly with the older version, bulk importer you just need the icon. All from backend, EPS, PDF, SVG, PNG JPG and 12 business cards with bleed lines when activated. But that was years ago i also spoke with the admin it was just to help people going and include 5K logos. That is not free stuff and for sure you can buy it nowhere ready made. I am taking it offline i had enough. A discussion of 2 days, costing me time and money. But thanks for the lovely lady now i am not selling anymore. Show me where you can obtain it?

Lumise, NB designer etc does not even have that function. Bulk importing is a task that is not easy and last month (because i said i have a version i will put online) I even made it mobile responsive this version is not. It was the canvas of orion thats it for the 100th time. You can see clearly in the screenshots that i have a lot of custom stuf and plugins. I am going to press delete on the server just for the fact i do not care i do not need it any clearly everything things its something that you can get somewhere i have a business to run i do not have time for arguments. Just wanted to make people happy but clearly its not appreciated.

Scameartist she shoud be be ashamed. and she messed it up for everyone the 99USD was because i need to help with inkscape and special config files for the server to handle the conversion properly and the fonts. Because a svg is nothing with a font. But end of discussion because this is another assumption nobody is asking questions just following a girls response who has mental issues clearly. Because i did not receive 1 question from her nothing.

"Scameartist she shoud be be ashamed. and she messed it up for everyone "

No, I just messed it up for you trying to rip people off.
Your very first post here was trying to sell this junk. The rest of your posts have been you trying to defend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sela
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock