• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not for sale anymore please remove it admin. Custom Online Logo Maker ready to go with woocommerce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And btw those website under it is also from envato or not?? "

You cannot even speak English correctly enough for me to understand what you are trying to say, so how exactly are you claiming to code something using an english based programming language when you cannot even type it correctly,... and, Oh wait, now I see, you are using Google translator...
<?php
if $scammer == [logomaker1] echo "lulz"
?>

Is a project from 2015-17 that i had left over doing nothing we just used the canvas of woocommerce-product-customizer. And now its jut there to keep the domain activate.

I said the second one. And in the Netherlands the first one and freelogoservices.com in English. I do not have to write english perfectly for you. I do not have to write a letter to your family if i can marry you.

So your company, from "2015-17" became the second company in the world to do an online logo generator using custom coding (Which you already stated wasn't really custom because it's all WordPress plugins) to create the world's second Logo Generator in the world!

I 100% believe you.

I just need to know if you have ridden your bike around the world yet and yes, in case you are wondering, people are laughing at you in Messages.

Reply what you what i have all the proof for the serious persons and thanks for messing up my posts. And no paypal is because email databases is not allowed anymore! You make so many accusations without asking, is there something wrong with you?

Did i say that???
So your company, from "2015-17" became the second company in the world to do an online logo generator using custom coding (Which you already stated wasn't really custom because it's all WordPress plugins) to create the world's second Logo Generator in the world!

I 100% believe you.

I just need to know if you have ridden your bike around the world yet and yes, in case you are wondering, people are laughing at you in Messages.

Ok now its getting out of hand where did i say that? I said i made the second one in the world in the netherlands it was in flash but nowadays its 100% custom coding. You are twisting stuff you have mental issues

The point is, begone internet scammer, we have no place for you here.
Fact.
End of story.
Goodbye now.

I just love triggering scammers.

Here we go again. So tell me why am i a scammer? We wrote custom plugins and added custom code to a plugin that had a canvas that we could use. Woocommerce-product-comizer. Tell me and show me the same functions?? And why i am a scammer? And show me the same functions if it's correct since you can find it nulled right? Thanks for messing up my post

And loads of exes who cheated i am sure. Do not need to be a doctor for that. You do not even ask a question if you are so smart you can see its a plugin plus extra custom coding. So why am i a scammer?? There is at the moment not a single logo maker on envato who does this. It's just icons right as templates? And not even products? So explain that and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock