• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nextpost: Api Updates 2023

Nextpost: Api Updates 2023 7.0.29

No permission to download
It says:
"2. Upload archive. Upload the downloaded zip archive which contains all necessary files of the app to any directory in your web hosting."

Where are the original files for this script? What's available here in Babiato are only the API files

If you search a little, you will find it, this resource is already attached as such download https://babia.to/threads/nextpost-4-3-55-mods-45-modules.10267/post-260236

and follow the instructions that I attach, since here there is only the updated api

djpabloh updated Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ with a new update entry:

Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ v4.0.10

Download Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ v4.0.10 Nulled Free
- UPDATE: The algorithm for catching the 'X-IG-WWW-Claim' header improved. Thanks To @Rotsen
- UPDATE: changePassword() function updated.
- NEW: unapproveSuspiciousLogin() and logoutSession() functions added.

Changed files:
/src/Instagram.php
/src/Client.php
/src/Settings/StorageHandler.php
/src/Request/Account.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: alrickk
Ah, okay, then would make sense to check the error logs and post a snippet here.

The text too long to take the screenshoot. So, this is the last error i get after installed new API

thrown in /home/shtcwmrc/public_html/app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Signatures.php on line 149
[31-Mar-2021 05:34:20 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/shtcwmrc/public_html/app/vendor/kint-php/kint/inc/kintParser.class.php on line 463

hi,
I am using nextpost v4.3. After adding your API i can't add any account and auto-follow , auto unfollow, and auto post also not working.

Please help me fix this error

[06-Apr-2021 18:35:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/sergdzai/mywebsite.com/app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Request/Discover.php on line 42

Reactions: Essinho
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock