• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nextpost: Api Updates 2023

Nextpost: Api Updates 2023 7.0.29

No permission to download
Guys, I opened a vm in google cloud and I'm trying to make the nextpost work ... but mine is not being able to log in, even with updated API ...

I even bought a tutorial on how to install from a website, but it still didn't work ...

I try to add the account, it sends code on the phone, charges but does not enter .... and even with authentication disabled, it does not work ...

Can someone help me?

edit:
obs: i am trying to use ubuntu 18.4 ... have any recommendations?

Guys, I opened a vm in google cloud and I'm trying to make the nextpost work ... but mine is not being able to log in, even with updated API ...

I even bought a tutorial on how to install from a website, but it still didn't work ...

I try to add the account, it sends code on the phone, charges but does not enter .... and even with authentication disabled, it does not work ...

Can someone help me?

edit:
obs: i am trying to use ubuntu 18.4 ... have any recommendations?

Add lastest api. 2FA dont work for nextpost need another plugin to make it work

Reactions: Babak and amit338
Add lastest api. 2FA dont work for nextpost need another plugin to make it work
Can you tell me which one? or does anyone have an idea?

I really need it :)

So... thank you very much for always being here updating API <3

Hello my friends!
I'm having a little problem with some modules of my nextpost ...

IMG:

Modules that had a problem:
Boost (1.0 / 1.3.4 / 4.1)
Auto Follow (1.0 / 1.1 / 4.0 / 4.1)
Auto Follow Advanced Module (?)
Auto Like (4.1)
Auto Unfollow (4.1)
(They are the ones I remember)

I already searched a lot and I didn't find how to solve this "Feedback"
The login instagram, posting system (API) is working, as well as the Auto Storys View module and Auto DM (New Followers) module

Thank you for your help and support ... all of you are spectacular!
The login system can fix it, thanks @djpabloh <3

ps: sorry for the english .... google helps a little, but it's not wonderful :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1594592917479.png
    1594592917479.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: djpabloh
Hello my friends!
I'm having a little problem with some modules of my nextpost ...

IMG:

Modules that had a problem:
Boost (1.0 / 1.3.4 / 4.1)
Auto Follow (1.0 / 1.1 / 4.0 / 4.1)
Auto Follow Advanced Module (?)
Auto Like (4.1)
Auto Unfollow (4.1)
(They are the ones I remember)

I already searched a lot and I didn't find how to solve this "Feedback"
The login instagram, posting system (API) is working, as well as the Auto Storys View module and Auto DM (New Followers) module

Thank you for your help and support ... all of you are spectacular!
The login system can fix it, thanks @djpabloh <3

ps: sorry for the english .... google helps a little, but it's not wonderful :ROFLMAO:

Just say again and again... Nextpost modules has been defaced. Not work. Need to hire a developer to make it work again with the lastest api

Hello,
why I am having this error message all the time whenever I try to add an account
(Oops! An error occurred. Please try again later!)

please help me with that.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rem693
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock