• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms v5.8 Untouched

No permission to download
3.4 Version Please Anyone!!!!

***** In Web Version *****
- Free Plan option in Package
- Two factor authentication option
- Package Screen edit through admin panel
- UPI Payment System
- Notification with OneSignal
- UI improvement
- Fix Minor Bugs

***** In App Version *****
- UI improvement
- Fix Minor Bugs

3.4 Version Please Anyone!!!!

- UPI Payment System
- UI improvement
- Fix Minor Bugs

- UI improvement
- Fix Minor Bugs
They should replace the word minor with MAJOR

They should replace the word minor with MAJOR
I am using ovoo / oxoo and updates sucks,. So, thinking to migrate to Next Hour but after all testing obviously.

They are updating & fixing thing up a bit faster.

Let's see what comes next.

and yes Major :)

as earlier: anyone can update with the latest please!!!

ukgamer updated Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms with a new update entry:

3.4 Clean Untouched

Version 3.4 Clean Untouched Will null when have time​

- UPI Payment System
- UI improvement
- Fix Minor Bugs

- UI improvement
- Fix Minor Bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is lara+flutter version. Isn't it?
I think its not the flutter version by seeing the title did you downloaded and checked it? Does it have flutter files in it?

If it's there then I'm gonna say that wtf I'm still waiting to uploading of flutter version from last 3 weeks

Saludos por favor alguien me ayude por favor ya he probado muchas cosas y sigo con este mensaje al instalar
"Composer detectó problemas en su plataforma: Sus dependencias de Composer requieren una versión de PHP"> = 7.4.15 "." cambia php 8.0 y no funciona, cambia php 7.4 y no funciona Sigo recibiendo el mensaje Composer detectó problemas en tu plataforma: Tus dependencias de Composer requieren una versión de PHP "> = 7.4.15". Como puedo instalar la próxima hora que estoy usando hostinger, por favor ayúdame, estaré muy agradecido de que cualquier ayuda sea útil.

Greetings please someone help me please already tried many things and I am still with this message when installing

"Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version"> = 7.4.15 "."

change php 8.0 and it doesn't work, change php 7.4 and it doesn't work I keep getting the message

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version "> = 7.4.15".

As I can install next hour I am using hostinger, please help me I will be very grateful any help will be useful.

Reactions: Ruthless
Saludos por favor alguien me ayude por favor ya he probado muchas cosas y sigo con este mensaje al instalar
"Composer detectó problemas en su plataforma: Sus dependencias de Composer requieren una versión de PHP"> = 7.4.15 "." cambia php 8.0 y no funciona, cambia php 7.4 y no funciona Sigo recibiendo el mensaje Composer detectó problemas en tu plataforma: Tus dependencias de Composer requieren una versión de PHP "> = 7.4.15". Como puedo instalar la próxima hora que estoy usando hostinger, por favor ayúdame, estaré muy agradecido de que cualquier ayuda sea útil.
Read the rules and post your Queries
you have to use ENGLISH no other language is allowed
you can even use google translate and post your queries here in english

Greetings please someone help me please already tried many things and I am still with this message when installing

"Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version"> = 7.4.15 "."

change php 8.0 and it doesn't work, change php 7.4 and it doesn't work I keep getting the message

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version "> = 7.4.15".

As I can install next hour I am using hostinger, please help me I will be very grateful any help will be useful.
Go to /resources/views/install/ And check for php version= edit from 7.3 to 7.5, and istall will continue.

Edit Servicecheck.blade.php in /resources/views/install/ and change the version as said by @Ruthless

Edit Servicecheck.blade.php in /resources/views/install/ and change the version as said (I did this but it didn't work for me, so I removed the php check line and it worked good moves you can try

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock