• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website CMS & Business CMS

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website CMS & Business CMS v3.6.0

No permission to download
clearly mentioned note
read properly 1st make and regularly update and bring recourses without that no updates or zip password
First time I was not concern about this. I yet not submit any resource but I always support babiato the resource platform.

Best Regards

First time I was not concern about this. I yet not submit any resource but I always support babiato the resource platform.

Best Regards
who is responsible for copy our codes to other site then so its a better way to keep leachers away

the file is password protected.
so the resource is for those who actually have their own resources shared in the site.

@White Devil not everyone can come up with their resources to share here but we contribute to the community by coming and using the site regularly, and sometimes even make purchases.

Sad to see resources that are strict, so please reconsider.

Thank You

so the resource is for those who actually have their own resources shared in the site.

@White Devil not everyone can come up with their resources to share here but we contribute to the community by coming and using the site regularly, and sometimes even make purchases.

Thank You
nice, thanks

any dev who can help me out for a resolution of this error.
Have tried all means & it was working fine earlier but suddenly after deletng the donation list completley from admin panel , its showing , . can anyone pls help me ot on resolution. dona page.png

can i have the decryption key? @White Devil

thanks , i was looking for this one a long time ago

mega.nz It asks for a mega password. What is the password, can I request?

The password plasse ?

Enter Description Key

please send me Key @White Devil

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

Thank You
I agree with him. If you want to share resources, share them. but if not then it shouldn't be shared. I like this forum, I always participate with responses and thank you for your resources. If I have resources that I buy from Envato, I will definitely share them, but I can't and don't have much money yet, I get resources from Babiato for my learning needs because I love coding. Not all honest people here can provide the resources as you ask. I also don't know about your code being copied to another website. I many thanks @Babak for always providing free resources without a password. I was able to study so that I could become a freelancer or work for a developer company in the future.

I agree. Not everyone can post resources. Can someone explain why someone posting things somewhere else is such a big deal that members here have to be punished for it?

@White Devil can I get Password?

Am I eligible?
Here with I said u no bro once u asked me
Again saying same

I hve mentioned
Any uploader have min 9 resourses from category php script and Android app they are eliglble but not only 9 is enough gradually u should bring more when u ask next password

Here with I said u no bro once u asked me
Again saying same

I hve mentioned
Any uploader have min 9 resourses from category php script and Android app they are eliglble but not only 9 is enough gradually u should bring more when u ask next password
First time asking but no problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock