• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
Yes I saw that when I uploaded the theme to sandbox site yesterday. The demo import is something that will be looked at in the near future when we have more time spare to look at it properly and get it fully sorted. 👍

Expect things not to work fully with nulled versions anyway and actually make up a site with using prebuilt templates. 😜

• Love
Reactions: Babak and unicorn
Rolled main download back to fully nulled and working of v11.4 as not had time to check this properly.

Everything is working n it including demo imports, will change back to latest version once have time to sort it.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@Babak - Main download changed to a proper and complete nulled version.

@TassieNZ - Many thanks to you as you showed me the light here 😍

@unicorn @kennny56 - This all works fine now including demo import, give thanks to @TassieNZ as well 😊

Install all from plugins folder as well as the theme itself or it will not work for you.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Not looked at this download, but if done as per my previous ones there should be a td-cloud-library_nulled. Remove the existing plugin and install this.

May be totally wrong as not checked this download! :)

Not looked at this download, but if done as per my previous ones there should be a td-cloud-library_nulled. Remove the existing plugin and install this.

Yes I went by v11.4.1 as an example, although weird as v11.4 works fine without nulling addons and downloading straight from theme itself.

Anyways I did same and should all be working, @Ledzepy if you still having issues let me know and I will check again as working fine on local and sandbox for me.

Are you sure the download link you updated has the correct files? I downloaded it again, tested it on localhost and also on another server.

Neither of them worked.

Just downloading and testing main again before taking doggy out for last wee. 😜

Reactions: Ledzepy
@Ledzepy Just reinstalled theme and cloud plugin from amin download and all good still, can select prebuilt.

Out for dog walk for about 15mins, will leave logged in, if you still have issues, I will give you message about it then.

Untitled1.png

@Ledzepy Just reinstalled theme and cloud plugin from amin download and all good still, can select prebuilt.

Out for dog walk for about 15mins, will leave logged in, if you still have issues, I will give you message about it then.

Untitled1.png
Strange, for me it doesn't work.
But anyway, all right.

Reactions: bobsmith
Strange, for me it doesn't work.
But anyway, all right.

When I installed it I installed and activated plugins first before going through theme setup.

• Love
When I installed it I installed and activated plugins first before going through theme setup.
Could also try re-installing the td-cloud-library and td-composer plugins, removing the existing ones first.

• Love
@Ledzepy

If you have any issues, go back and just install v11.4 theme and run through theme setup with adding plugins directly through there.

This works perfectly.

Then simply install and overwrite the theme for v11.4.1 and the appropriate cloud library version to go with it.

You will get a error message saying about disabled / outdated versions etc, however just refresh page and all be good. after you run theme setup again.

The theme will work fine doing it this way with all of the later versions as have just done it. 👍

Reactions: Ledzepy
Noticed in plugins in v11.4.3 version that I have two versions of the Opt In Builder.

Zipped file called 'td-subscription' should not be used as that is v1.2.1

Zipped file called 'td-opt-in-builder' should be used as that is latest version of v1.3.

EDIT:
These has been rectified and fixed so main download is correct again. 👍

I tried from the main download "themeforest-newspaper-11.4.3_nulled_0.zip" and it's still the same. by the way there is no filename you mentioned. maybe you can help @bobsmith 🙏

Screenshot_320.png
Screenshot_321.png

I tried from the main download "themeforest-newspaper-11.4.3_nulled_0.zip" and it's still the same. by the way there is no filename you mentioned. maybe you can help @bobsmith 🙏

Screenshot_320.png
Screenshot_321.png

It refers to the attached plugin
But this changed plugin only works in version 1.4.1

Attachments

• td-cloud-library_nulled.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock