• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Never Say Good Bye - “Let me eat my own sheett”

You need to give us more clues....but....?

Yes exactly that one bro! The song is still stuck in my memory, I have the tape. But now music is no longer something important in my daily life. But someone on this forum reawakened my memory for the song. :cool:

Reactions: Medw1311
Bon Jovi was my favourite band as a teenager (about 30 years ago lol)

From the same era, and wow I can't believe they still sound so good 30 years later

Wasn't Roxette 90's? Heart were 70's and 80's
I am not very familiar with the music of the 80s because at that time we didn't have TV or LPs, except for those who lived in big cities like Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar, etc. The best I watched was Metallica's concert on video cassettes.

My biggest memory of music at that time was 12 year old me running away with my girlfriend of the time to a T'Pau concert.

I hope your son is well, being a helper and comforter to you, my friend.
Ha I have 2 sons and 2 daughters...the oldest was 18 today which has been hard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock