• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IBS - Important, if you know how to heal let me know.

this is a dangerous video and should be deleted. Food cannot cure diseases like cancer, diabetes etc. Relying on her snake oil, is going to get someone hurt and or killed.

Steve Jobs was a moron and relied on these sort of foods to try and cure his cancer, and as a result he died of pancreatic cancer. A type of cancer that has nearly a 100% cure rate using chemotherapy. By the time he convinced himself to go through chemotherapy, it was already too late. The cancer progressed to deadly levels. So no matter how wealthy someone can be, they're still susceptible to getting scammed.

For IBS, sure go wild eating whatever crap she shills out, but her video says it can cure every disease including diabetes. So please take whatever she says wtih a grain of salt. Just because she's pretty, doesn't mean she's not a scam artist.
well i have better indian natural cure to control diabetes everyday by eating everything daily as my dad personally following. dnt know abt these fake youtube cures and all what you tried and got result matters a lot

Ibni Sina said that 1000 years ago, what do you eat you will be it.

I'm not really sure this is stress-related or not,
Yesterday I ate 1 big fried chicken with 1 beer. I got zero issues even tomorrow morning i get up to feel more refresh.ed
Tonite just regular day got some gas. sometimes I think alcohol makes me better ? :D it should be bad for health fascinating.

Last edited:
Ibni Sina said that 1000 years ago, what do you eat you will be it.

I'm not really sure this is stress-related or not,
Yesterday I ate 1 big fried chicken with 1 beer. I got zero issues even tomorrow morning i get up to feel more refresh.ed
Tonite just regular day got some gas. sometimes I think alcohol makes me better ? :D it should be bad for health fascinating.
go vegan for few days and see the life changing moment

its fact not joke i am serious you can ask any old people of india i dnt write any crap its truth
yahh true, bidi, ganesh, paan masala is needed for complete satisfication while doing their morning stuff. Look india is a place, where you can get any problem solution. Squat is much more important, this is what indian toilets promote.

Reactions: BlackAlbum
its fact not joke i am serious you can ask any old people of india i dnt write any crap its truth

If you are addicted to tobacco then its bound to happen. You make it look like a generalised statement which stands true for all Indians.

this is a dangerous video and should be deleted. Food cannot cure diseases like cancer, diabetes etc. Relying on her snake oil, is going to get someone hurt and or killed.

Steve Jobs was a moron and relied on these sort of foods to try and cure his cancer, and as a result he died of pancreatic cancer. A type of cancer that has nearly a 100% cure rate using chemotherapy. By the time he convinced himself to go through chemotherapy, it was already too late. The cancer progressed to deadly levels. So no matter how wealthy someone can be, they're still susceptible to getting scammed.

For IBS, sure go wild eating whatever crap she shills out, but her video says it can cure every disease including diabetes. So please take whatever she says wtih a grain of salt. Just because she's pretty, doesn't mean she's not a scam artist.

I dont think the video is promoting any snake oil voodoo stuff. Just plain simple using food as your medicine so that you dont get ill. If you are already suffering from any ailments, you need to get treatment for it. The idea which i wanted to convey to the original poster was to use food as a medicine together with his/her treatment not as a replacement. I personally suffered from IBS though not as severe as the original poster but i do understand the inconveniences it caused to me physically. Dont know abt Steve Jobs and the severity of his ailment and what he tried and what he did not. I could overcome my IBS bcos i changed my diet and lifestyle and thats what i wanted to convey to the OP since i personally understand the problem as i have myself gone thru it. Besides nobody forces anyone to do anything. See what works for you and follow it, thats all.

If you are addicted to tobacco then its bound to happen. You make it look like a generalised statement which stands true for all Indians.
lol i am not addicted to any stuff no drink no soking no tobacco i hate these things. i want to live my life clean bro i am vaishnav.

I dont think the video is promoting any snake oil voodoo stuff. Just plain simple using food as your medicine so that you dont get ill. If you are already suffering from any ailments, you need to get treatment for it. The idea which i wanted to convey to the original poster was to use food as a medicine together with his/her treatment not as a replacement. I personally suffered from IBS though not as severe as the original poster but i do understand the inconveniences it caused to me physically. Dont know abt Steve Jobs and the severity of his ailment and what he tried and what he did not. I could overcome my IBS bcos i changed my diet and lifestyle and thats what i wanted to convey to the OP since i personally understand the problem as i have myself gone thru it. Besides nobody forces anyone to do anything. See what works for you and follow it, thats all.
if you have changed your eating sleeping time then revert back to old timing before 2 years or back when this proble start it gets solved without doing anything because mom faced same issue.
i guess you have some important point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock