• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Neodrive v2.6 - Support Multi Resolution

im getting this problem how can i resolve this please someone suggest me
(

Not Acceptable!​

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.)

whenever i click on download its show's me this
Link
i think your sub domain in some php function locked by hosting administrator

this is old neodrive so we cant share the team drive files

now i modify it to any file can share but it is public and also save the file directly if you have shared drives
Can yuu please share NeoDrive 2.6 with all files. I already downloaded file from here but there are two files missing from Base folder. File name are down.json and cached.josn indside /base/data/setting.

I also directly extracted it on the server and also try opening in winzip appliction without extracting but those files are missing and without them my login and profile is not viewing properly.

i found the solution the problem was in download.php file and i fix it.
anyway thanks.
Hi friend,

Can yuu please share NeoDrive 2.6 with all files. I already downloaded file from here but there are two files missing from Base folder. File name are down.json and cached.josn indside /base/data/setting.

I also directly extracted it on the server and also try opening in winzip appliction without extracting but those files are missing and without them my login and profile is not viewing properly.

• Wow
Reactions: kaysannne
Hi friend,

its very old now and stopped working months ago

its very old now and stopped working months ago
hi,

But still there are many websites and websites owners in this forum who are using this script and there script is working fine. I just the script file with all file (including down.json and cached.json in /base/data/seeting) rest i will take care of that.

But without these files my login function does not working properly it just redirect me to home page after going through gmail permission. So pls if you have the file share it.

hi,

But still there are many websites and websites owners in this forum who are using this script and there script is working fine. I just the script file with all file (including down.json and cached.json in /base/data/seeting) rest i will take care of that.

But without these files my login function does not working properly it just redirect me to home page after going through gmail permission. So pls if you have the file share it.

Yes cos they recoded the script themself

Hi friends, i have a question if anybody know pls answers.

Yuudrive require a database to work but i cannot find any database in Neodrive script. Does this means neodrive works without a SQL database. If yes then how it store user information like email, name and etc.

I have seen that Yuudrive requires a database and it store the user information in database and also we have to define database in config.php file.

But in Neodrive there is only config.json file and know defination about database anywhere.

### Pls answer does Neodrive 2.6 Script require a database ##### i have installed this script but after login via google it show broken user profile image and when click on profile it show user name, email as blank. Looks like no data is stored and it cannot retrieve.

because the fixing is so confusing for me
that's why if someone give me the script and you told me to do it again. i can't do it again....

trial and error is the best way to deal with it... but not anyone want to do it again twice while he already done it on first place.

maybe i will share tutorial how to verify api google instead fixing script

search it on github...
maybe tomorrow i will search it if i have a spare time
I know its a bit of confusing and time eater to recode a whole script. But can you please make the zip of your website html folder (sharer.nesia.my.id) and share with me. This will hardly take 10 minutes to do. Please share your updated script because i am tired of testing so many files shared by users and GitHub. They does not work after login.

So please share your file. It will be a huge thanks. You are doing a great.

I know its a bit of confusing and time eater to recode a whole script. But can you please make the zip of your website html folder (sharer.nesia.my.id) and share with me. This will hardly take 10 minutes to do. Please share your updated script because i am tired of testing so many files shared by users and GitHub. They does not work after login.

So please share your file. It will be a huge thanks. You are doing a great.
hmmm no... what i had is the edited version... not the original ones... so i can't share it to anyone...
instead of sharing my whole sites, why not you follow documentation... it should works....

How can we add direct download feature(No Login Required ) ? You should look at this website This person has made some serious and big changes to the script ( https://driveroot.in/ ), Please help I am very bad at coding

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock