• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Neodrive v2.6 - Support Multi Resolution

furious93

Jun 11, 2020
For those who search neodrive script ,i can give you for free because they're not updating it anymore so this could be their last version of this script.

Bypass Google Drive Download Quota + Streaming with JWPlayer.

Please don't ask me about installing,because everything is in there (including how to verified your website)

Thank You.

VIRUSTOTAL

hi, before I say thank you for sharing this scrip.
Please help me
I have tried this script, but when going to the download page, visitors are redirected to the google drive page, unable to download automatically on the website.

Neo-1.jpg

Neo-2.jpg

I tried it on a similar website (driveku.my.id) that worked well.
Driveku.jpg

i wanna ask, How to set the page so that it doesn't redirect when downloading files.
Thank You

Ba
For those who search neodrive script ,i can give you for free because they're not updating it anymore so this could be their last version of this script.

Bypass Google Drive Download Quota + Streaming with JWPlayer.

There You Go: Neodrive v2.6 | Neodrive v2.6

Please don't ask me about installing,because everything is in there (including how to verified your website)

Thank You.

VIRUSTOTAL

my friend, how to use it on nginx, i found there is .htaccess file and i tried conver it via nginx using https://winginx.com/en/htaccess

However it doesn't work, can you please share to help configure nginx's Rewrite rule ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock