• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help for wordpress plugin installation

Euro7

Nov 18, 2022
Hello,
I have a problem installing any wordpress plugin, it gives following error.

cURL error 59: failed setting cipher list: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:mad:STRENGTH

I can't install any plugin through wordpress plugin system except upload it myself.
This website use Webuzu server

How can I fix this problem please?

Attachments

• error01.png
    error01.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Wow
Reactions: DarKMaSk
I've never seen that error before but sounds like an issue for your hosting company.

Reactions: DarKMaSk and Euro7
Hello,

cURL error 59: failed setting cipher list: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:mad:STRENGTH

I can't install any plugin through wordpress plugin system except upload it myself.

just use the one that comes with yoast

Reactions: Euro7
Thank you but Now I can't install every plugins via wordpress plugins system
You should think about changing your host if you haven't paid for a year which has plenty of time to expire. :rolleyes:

Hello,

Probably they are using a port version of Open_SSL
If you have ssh root access you can somehow easily solve the issue by either installing proprietary openssl version either modifying and recompiling your curl to remove a certain request is making.

another option would be a slight change in your wordpress curl call to include a cipher header
ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 that in 90% of cases would solve the issue

Also as another member suggested I think you should use another provider.

Hello,

Are you using free hosting?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock