• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone using Borrow Wordpress theme? Need little help?

Do you have web developer installed in your browser?

You could try [inspect element] then [delete node]

I'm no web master, but that's how I edit webpages when I'm doing blackhat stuff

Last edited:
Do you have web developer installed in your browser?

You could try [inspect element] then [delete node]

I'm no web master, but that's how I edit webpages when I'm doing blackhat stuff

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Chass has left the topic 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate it. Can you tell me more info regarding how to inspect element & delete node? Any youtube video or article link. I tried to search in google but did not find anything helpful.

Right click your cursor in your browser and see if the "Inspect Element" pops up in the menu.

If so. - Hold the cursor on the object you want deleted - right click and hit the "Inspect Element" and a panel will open

Go to the highlighted text - right click and select "delete node" you might have to play around with it a little

Last edited:
Right click your cursor in your browser and see if the "Inspect Element" pops up in the menu.

If so. - Hold the cursor on the object you want deleted - right click and hit the "Inspect Element" and a panel will open

Go to the highlighted text - right click and select "delete node" you might have to play around with it a little

you can play with it on any page without making changes..
Thanks for the resources. I am able to delete node. But how to permanently save changes in my website? After your 1st replay, I thought you are telling me to install 'web developer' extension. So I installed it in my chrome browser. This extension is awesome, but I can't find any options to make permanent changes.

It's not possible to save changes made in Chrome's web console. At least not with WordPress themes, the advice given is totally off the mark.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'remove menu options'. Isn't there a simple setting in the Theme Options or Customizer to do this? I don't know the theme, but can you share a screenshot or maybe a link?

Reactions: Chass
It's not possible to save changes made in Chrome's web console. At least not with WordPress themes, the advice given is totally off the mark.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'remove menu options'. Isn't there a simple setting in the Theme Options or Customizer to do this? I don't know the theme, but can you share a screenshot or maybe a link?
Thanks for replay. There is no such options in the theme options or Customizer. I even search in the comment section of the theme's sales page. There someone has asked the same question but the theme author told them to contact their support to make it done.

This is the screenshot: fdsfsdf.JPG

Unfortunately, I cannot reach that demo site, don't know why (maybe my ISP, there are some issues as of late).
Anyway, that is a section built by WP Bakery. Isn't there a template or page for those loans? If so, find that submenu section and delete it.

The less preferred method would be to hide it in css:
CSS:
#section-typeloan{display:none}

Unfortunately, I cannot reach that demo site, don't know why (maybe my ISP, there are some issues as of late).
Anyway, that is a section built by WP Bakery. Isn't there a template or page for those loans? If so, find that submenu section and delete it.

The less preferred method would be to hide it in css:
CSS:
#section-typeloan{display:none}
Thanks for your effort. There is no such option in WP bakery. I guess this is hard coded in the theme. It only shows in specific pages. Whatever, I will use the css method.

Thanks for your effort. There is no such option in WP bakery. I guess this is hard coded in the theme. It only shows in specific pages. Whatever, I will use the css method.
I'm not suggesting searching for an option. I think these loans are what is called a 'Custom Post Type', maybe 'Loan'? Now are there any custom build pages (or maybe templates) attached to these? There you should be able to find the section and delete it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock