• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help for installation

kelley Mak Sec

May 4, 2022
Hello Everyone
Few days back I downloaded zCart v2.5.1 from here and now i am trying to install it on VPS
But i am facing problem as it shows "Forbidden - You dont have permission to access"
Can anyone please help me

depending on your web server, you need to config the htaccess file, and if you're using nginx, make sure you have the locations setup correctly

Hello Everyone
Few days back I downloaded zCart v2.5.1 from here and now i am trying to install it on VPS
But i am facing problem as it shows "Forbidden - You dont have permission to access"
You can either edit that default file or create a new one for your domain. Assuming you want to create a new virtual host configuration for the domain example.com, you would need to do the following steps. swap out example.com for the name of you domain.

cd /etc/apache2/sites-available/
sudo cp 000-default.conf example.com.conf
sudo mkdir /var/www/example.com
sudo mkdir /var/www/example.com/public_html
sudo echo '<h1>This is the index file of example.com' > /var/www/example.com/public_html/index.html
sudo chown -R 775 /var/www/example.com/

Now you have a config file called /etc/apache2/sites-available/example.com.conf, a web root at /var/www/example.com/public_html and an index.html file in the web root.

Next you need to modify the config file for your domain name (remember swap example.com for your domain name:

sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/example.com.conf

The file should end up looking like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin [email protected]
ServerName example.com
ServerAlias www.example.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/example.com/public_html
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

Once you have made the changes to the config file, you need to enable the virtual host. This involves creating a symlink to your config file in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/. Apache2 has a helper to do this:

sudo a2ensite example.com.conf

You can also disable the 000-default config if you want:

sudo a2dissite 000-default.conf

Now the preparation is finished, you need to restart apache for the changes to take effect:

sudo service apache2 restart

For more information visit: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-apache-virtual-hosts-on-ubuntu-16-04

You can either edit that default file or create a new one for your domain. Assuming you want to create a new virtual host configuration for the domain example.com, you would need to do the following steps. swap out example.com for the name of you domain.

cd /etc/apache2/sites-available/
sudo cp 000-default.conf example.com.conf
sudo mkdir /var/www/example.com
sudo mkdir /var/www/example.com/public_html
sudo echo '<h1>This is the index file of example.com' > /var/www/example.com/public_html/index.html
sudo chown -R 775 /var/www/example.com/

Now you have a config file called /etc/apache2/sites-available/example.com.conf, a web root at /var/www/example.com/public_html and an index.html file in the web root.

Next you need to modify the config file for your domain name (remember swap example.com for your domain name:

sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/example.com.conf

The file should end up looking like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin [email protected]
ServerName example.com
ServerAlias www.example.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/example.com/public_html
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

Once you have made the changes to the config file, you need to enable the virtual host. This involves creating a symlink to your config file in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/. Apache2 has a helper to do this:

sudo a2ensite example.com.conf

You can also disable the 000-default config if you want:

sudo a2dissite 000-default.conf

Now the preparation is finished, you need to restart apache for the changes to take effect:

sudo service apache2 restart

For more information visit: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-apache-virtual-hosts-on-ubuntu-16-04
thanks mate for this superb help

Hello Everyone

I had the same problem you just have to fix the URL redirection to your public-html folder
ask in StackOverflow there are many threads that can help you.

You can even ask in the forum and many people can help you.

Also, you can see it on youtube to get more help on how to make it possible.

I had the same problem you just have to fix the URL redirection to your public-html folder
ask in StackOverflow there are many threads that can help you.

You can even ask in the forum and many people can help you.

Also, you can see it on youtube to get more help on how to make it possible.
Thanks mate ...
But just making changes in .htaccess helped me to install the script

Any help on how to install the addons?

Attachments

• IMG_20220512_134345.jpg
    IMG_20220512_134345.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Any help on how to install the addons?

Try increasing wp_memory_limit

Go to wp-config.php and add this line of code
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M'); or define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juthecreator
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock