• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Expert's Advice Regarding Woocommerce Product Import Export & Elementor Page Import Export?

Iron-Man

Babiato Lover
Oct 9, 2019
India

Hi friends & Experts💗, I need advice on import export related to elementor pages & woocommerce products. As this is my 1st time doing😜, so have some doubts.

1st let me tell my situation.
One of my core website's theme has some bugs that I have to create a new website. All was working fine in the old website, but when I update the theme after 1 year🤣 (Ohio Theme), its design show some issue (Like texts/icons not showing properly etc.). I asked in babiato & no one was able to solved this. Except this, there was no other issues or errors. I also tested the latest version of that theme & found that if I did some mistake in importing demo; it shows same issue; beside this all is fine with the theme. Whatever, I have decided to re-create the website. So 1st I successfully migrated the old website to a new sub domain (Properly migrated with all database replaced with old domain to new sub-domain). Now I am in the new website with fresh demo imported. But no other pages & products added yet.

Some other info about old website: It has PHP 7.4, Wordpress 5.9.2, Woocommerce version 6.3.1, Elementor version: 3.6.1, Elementor Pro version: 3.6.4, Ultimate Addons for Elementor version: 1.36.4

In new website: It has PHP 8.2, Latest Wordpress. And all plugins like above are latest up-to-date version.

✅So below are my questions where I need advice from experienced experts:​

1) Elementor Related:

All my pages are made with elementor. And some are with elementor pro & Ultimate Addons for Elementor. There are 20+ pages.

To save time, I am thinking about exporting each page from old website using elementor export feature. Then in new website, create new page with same title + import the respective elementor export file.

I made a test & all seems fine.

But still I need some assurance from experts. Should I do this or create each page again manually like adding sections/widgets + copy paste text etc. long tasks.
Will there be any bottlenecks in database if I do this?

2) Woocommerce Related:​

All woo products are made normally. Not used elementor. There are 30+ products.

Should I use this normal procedure: Export products from old website using default woocommerce import feature. And then import them in the new website (Currently ZERO products in new website).

I made a test & all seems fine.

But still I need some assurance from experts.

So, should I do this or not? Will there be any issue like bottlenecks in database etc. ?

3) Others Related:​

I have even SEO optimized each page & products. I do not think there is any default features to import export them. So thinking about just copy paste them. It is less time consuming as I just have to copy the focus keyword & meta descriptions mostly😜

✅Note: I am not newbie in wordpress. Have been for 5+ years. But I am not a coder or expert in database. I just follow instructions from theme & plugins docs; ask advice when needed & then make websites. This is my 1st time recreating my main website. I do not want any bugs in future. But seeing the number of pages & products; I am getting little headache🤕😥😳😆. So asking from experts who have did such things without any issue. If my theory is fine, I will proceed. Else I have to add all manually😥

Regards,
Iron-Man💗

Reactions: AKSakallı
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock