• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme

Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme v1.4.5 Nulled

No permission to download
Requested, it has been marked that is waiting for purchase proof. I don't own and have this resource. Sharing just what has been found. It needs nulling of Core plugin of the theme. Anyone that is interested can share and help for nulling it.

@DarkShadow thanks a lot for sharing the demo import xml file, I could import the whole demo but without the media files, how can I import it with the media files? I'm talking about the 1.12 version

I searched for a nulled version, couldn't find one so I nulled it by myself. All the files are included, demo.xml is also in the folder. Most important is the "pe-core" plugin. If you already have this theme installed then go to filezilla and in the plugins folder replace "pe-core" with the nulled one. At first in the Theme Options it can say that theme is not activated, but editing is allowed so when you save changes it converts to activated.

You're welcome.

Attachments

• nayla-1.3.0-NULLED by diehardforme.zip
    10 MB · Views: 14
I searched for a nulled version, couldn't find one so I nulled it by myself. All the files are included, demo.xml is also in the folder. Most important is the "pe-core" plugin. If you already have this theme installed then go to filezilla and in the plugins folder replace "pe-core" with the nulled one. At first in the Theme Options it can say that theme is not activated, but editing is allowed so when you save changes it converts to activated.

You're welcome.
If anyone has a newer version like 1.4.5 that is not nulled, please upload it so I can null it as well.

Reactions: sandradghi
Babak updated Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme with a new update entry:

Nayla Theme v1.4.5 Untouched

Download Nayla v1.4.5 - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme Nulled Free
v1.4.5 [01.12.2023]

NEW* - Showcase Table widget added can be displayed on demo website.
UPGRADE* - Dynamic tag support added for "Text Wrapper" and "Heading" widgets.
UPGRADE* - AJAX Load more added for "Projects Grid" widget.
UPGRADE* - AJAX Load more added for "Blog Posts" widget.
UPGRADE* - Disabling mouse wheel navigation option added on "Fullscreen Slideshow" widget.
UPGRADE* - Background options for menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme v1.4.5 Nulled by @diehardforme

Null Updates: With this new Nulled version of v1.4.5 you can now import demo automatically.

Pe Core plugin has been updated too - it's now a 1.4.5 version. If you had an older version of the theme, it would be best to change all the files to the new theme and reinstall the plugins except pe-core, delete it and upload the new one. As the new version of the theme has a number of bug fixes, it is advisable to do a new demo import to get the animations and everything else working smoothly. The former content should be preserved. Instructions how to install and activate the null version is in README.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Nayla 1.4.5-NULLED by @diehardforme.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme v1.4.5 Nulled by @diehardforme

Null Updates: With this new Nulled version of v1.4.5 you can now import demo automatically.

Pe Core plugin has been updated too - it's now a 1.4.5 version. If you had an older version of the theme, it would be best to change all the files to the new theme and reinstall the plugins except pe-core, delete it and upload the new one. As the new version of the theme has a number of bug fixes, it is advisable to do a new demo import to get the animations and everything else working smoothly. The former content should be preserved. Instructions how to install and activate the null version is in README.

Enjoy.
Hello!! When I tried to update I get this error Incompatible Archive. Do you know why? Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Last edited:
Maybe it will help someone, when installing theme there was error keep popping up, saying incompatible archive, so i unzip archive then compressed again, it worked. According to Google it happens if original zip folder was created on Mac. Also i will recommend to upload thru file manager not thru WP backend. Now second problem was when i was trying to install plugins, installation keep stopping with error LINK EXPIRED. Tried few times, only worked when i started installing plugins 1 by 1, problem was with plugin ACF Photo Gallery Field. I installed the rest of plugins without this particular plugin and its worked. The rest Demo Import etc worked without any issues. Thanks for null @diehardforme

Reactions: diehardforme
Maybe it will help someone, when installing theme there was error keep popping up, saying incompatible archive, so i unzip archive then compressed again, it worked. According to Google it happens if original zip folder was created on Mac. Also i will recommend to upload thru file manager not thru WP backend. Now second problem was when i was trying to install plugins, installation keep stopping with error LINK EXPIRED. Tried few times, only worked when i started installing plugins 1 by 1, problem was with plugin ACF Photo Gallery Field. I installed the rest of plugins without this particular plugin and its worked. The rest Demo Import etc worked without any issues. Thanks for null @diehardforme
You are right, it was created on Mac, so it can be the problem for other users

Thank you @xpertum for this solution
@gurisuperfreak I hope it solved your problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohit584
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock