• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme

Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme v1.4.5 Nulled

No permission to download

GuiltyConscience

Apr 8, 2020
somewhere in Canada
GuiltyConscience submitted a new resource:

Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme - Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme

NAYLA – MULTI-CONCEPT CREATIVE PORTFOLIO THEME

First of all, thank you for your interest in our product. Nayla is designed and developed for creative individuals of all kinds, allowing you to create personal portfolios, agency portfolios, one-page websites, and even corporate/businesswebsites.

[IMG alt="Nayla - Multi-Concept Creative Portfolio Theme -...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance to get this big update for the theme ? Thanks in advance!

v1.2 [15.09.2023]
*NEW - Project page template - boxed.
*NEW - Fullscreen slideshow autoplay enable/disable option.
*NEW - Removing line-breaks(‘br’ tags) on mobile devices option added for Text Wrapper
*NEW - Inner page projects (Single Project widget) -> project page transitions.
*NEW - Projects grid -> project page transitions.
Fullscreen Project responsive design adjusted.
Fullscreen Slideshow mobile slide navigation issue fixed. (Vertical touch move allowed.)
Elementor Editor crash when smooth scroll active issue fixed.
Sticky header smooth scroll issues fixed.
Fixed header smooth scroll issues fixed.
Smooth scroll page transition issues fixed.
Vertical image gallery project page spacing issue fixed.
Infinite tabs mobile title visibilition issues fixed.
Infinite grids motion blur effects are disabled on mobile devices (For animation performance improvements)
Lightbox gallery responsive issues fixed.
Project header videos autoplay issue fixed.
Minor bug fixes.
Responsive design adjustments.
Animation & speed performance improvements.

I thought I am going crazy not finding how to import a demo. Now I see Im not the only one. This upload is broken. Just wasted 2 hours for nothing.

I thought I am going crazy not finding how to import a demo. Now I see Im not the only one. This upload is broken. Just wasted 2 hours for nothing.

Hmm, demo is a plugin, try to find in theme plugin. When you activate the theme under install plugins section there is import demo plugin. Under Appearance I think there is demo import option and all Pages and media are imported. There is NO file like xml for the demo content. Hope this helps.

Hmm, demo is a plugin, try to find in theme plugin. When you activate the theme under install plugins section there is import demo plugin. Under Appearance I think there is demo import option and all Pages and media are imported. There is NO file like xml for the demo content. Hope this helps.
Is there anyone who has version v1.3.0?? Thank you

Pe-Core and Nayla Elementor Extension Not Found. hopefully there's an update or pre-packaged version

@DarkShadow Any chance you can help me zip the core plugin files on your server (If you have the theme installed) and share them with me? I'd really appreciate that man.

@DarkShadow Any chance you can help me zip the core plugin files on your server (If you have the theme installed) and share them with me? I'd really appreciate that man.

Sure, no problem at all. They removed access to files 🤦‍♂️

@Babak - We hope that we will get new version of this theme, there is already a new version from few days ago, any access to this item ?

Here are the files, I have attached them. To make sure that they are clean from viruses - scan them with virustotal.com.

Attachments

• nayla-elementor-extension.zip
    201.4 KB · Views: 25
  • pe-core.zip
    188 KB · Views: 26
  • material-design-icons-for-elementor.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 21

@Babak - We hope that we will get new version of this theme, there is already a new version from few days ago, any access to this item ?

Here are the files, I have attached them. To make sure that they are clean from viruses - scan them with virustotal.com.
@DarkShadow Thanks a lot for sharing plugins. Can you please share demo content also?

Last edited:
Reactions: DHG12
1697272357535.png

Unfortunately the import file for the demo doesn't work. Please upload the nayla.xml file. Thank you very much mate.

1697272938924.png

Last edited:
Here is an export that I've made, let me know if it works. I have noticed that when you import the demo. Elements are not that great and there are lot of issues with animations and etc.

Attachments

• demo.WordPress.2023-10-14.xml.zip
    358.5 KB · Views: 36

Thanks a lot for this @DarkShadow !

• Love
Reactions: DarkShadow
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock