• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Website is working at 90%...

Kokoth

Aug 22, 2022
Europe
driveradio.be
Hello!

I'm on Wrodpress and I'm using Elementor Pro, It seems into the elementor editor everything working, pictures showing, scripts work,etc but on the frontend nothing morking, also when a pass my mouse over the admin menu bar, nothing happening, submenu not showing... I don't know why :/

Thanks In advance and sorry for my bad English!

Peace! ✌️

Check console and network tab in google chrome developer tools. There may be a certain javascript blocking or some files may have been deleted / damaged during any update etc.

You haven't asked for it, but here are some dev tips by looking at your DOM:

Cards: You don't need to wrap everything with a div. A media and a body wrapper (div) should be plenty enough to house the elements. For the icon, you can put it into a ::before pseudo element. You also shouldn't need to use zero padding and margin values, unless you're using a modifier class. (I don't know if classes are a thing in Elementor, though). Your little category tags shouldn't need a span wrapper either. You can style the <a> tag on it's own. You also have two links pointing to the same source, which is an SEO and accesibility issue. The correct approach would be having your link on your heading only, and making a clickable-parent out of it (by using absolute positioning, with zeros on all four sides).
You'd also use custom css classes for your cards.

Hope this helps somewhat!

Elementor is still a DOM disaster, not sure if these are fixable or not.

You haven't asked for it, but here are some dev tips by looking at your DOM:

Cards: You don't need to wrap everything with a div. A media and a body wrapper (div) should be plenty enough to house the elements. For the icon, you can put it into a ::before pseudo element. You also shouldn't need to use zero padding and margin values, unless you're using a modifier class. (I don't know if classes are a thing in Elementor, though). Your little category tags shouldn't need a span wrapper either. You can style the <a> tag on it's own. You also have two links pointing to the same source, which is an SEO and accesibility issue. The correct approach would be having your link on your heading only, and making a clickable-parent out of it (by using absolute positioning, with zeros on all four sides).
You'd also use custom css classes for your cards.

Hope this helps somewhat!

Elementor is still a DOM disaster, not sure if these are fixable or not.
Big thanks for your feedback! Really Thanks !

Peace mates! ✌️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock