• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which website or Figma plugin can I use to convert a Figma UI design to production ready code?

dynajay

May 5, 2022
I have a project I was working on and the developer backed out and client is on my neck, I need to show him something to make up for the delay. I did the UI design of the project and project managing the development. I can't tell client I'm unable to reach developer after several months now. I need to put up something to show him on a live URL which is the frontend and then hire a backend engineer to do the rest. So I am looking for any tool that can help me convert all the Ui designs to code so I can host them and show the client.
Please someone help me.

I have a project I was working on and the developer backed out and client is on my neck, I need to show him something to make up for the delay. I did the UI design of the project and project managing the development. I can't tell client I'm unable to reach developer after several months now. I need to put up something to show him on a live URL which is the frontend and then hire a backend engineer to do the rest. So I am looking for any tool that can help me convert all the Ui designs to code so I can host them and show the client.
Please someone help me.
You can look for a plugin that lets you export it to Wordpress but what about the functionalities?

Try this one:

Reactions: jacksonturner
You can look for a plugin that lets you export it to Wordpress but what about the functionalities?

Try this one:
Thanks for this.
But it's a SaaS app with complex functionalities, not a regular website.

Thanks for this.
But it's a SaaS app with complex functionalities, not a regular website.
Thought you said you just want to display something to the client then a backend would run the rest. If you want the full functionality then higher a dev team.

I have a team that can deliver a first sprint within 2 weeks.

Reactions: gordian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock