• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar v4.26.3

No permission to download
Babak updated MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar with a new update entry:

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar v4.26

Download MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar v4.26 Nulled Free
v4.26 - 2023.09.12

- Update Essential Grid to 3.0.19
- Update Revolution Slider to 6.6.16
- Update Elementor for Sonaar plugin to 2.3.6
- Update FontAwesome to 6.4
- Updated ACF to 6.1.6
- Fix PHP conflict with WPGive plugin
- Fix External Link on the Event List
- Fix RSS Feed duration output
- Fix Sticky player icon alignment
- Fix compatibility issue with js optimization plugins
- Fix Podcast feed tag issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WOOCOMMERCE SETTING​

Enable Player in WooCommerce Grid
OnOff

Enable Player in WooCommerce Page

I see that the player is very limited despite the fact that it is nulled, is it really possible to activate these options?

Can someone share the business plan??? Compatible with woo commerce

Attachments

• sonaar.png
    sonaar.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 6
i don't have the latest version. whenever i found it, i'll share it with you
please keep us updated I was looking for this! thank you so much. It doesnt seem to work if the free version is updated to the 4.10 version

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock