• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar v4.26.3

No permission to download

Afrobabe

Aug 5, 2020
SpkAvii submitted a new resource:

MP3 MUSIC PLAYER BY SONAAR - NB: DON'T ASK PASSWORD UNLESS YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN RESOURSES

MP3 VERY GOOD MUSIC PLAYER by Sonaar is an extremely easy Audio Person for WordPress. It offers you the capability to add unlimited amounts of playlists, albums and sound files to any blog post and custom posts making use of our Elementor Widget, Gutenburg or indigenous shortcodes with a great deal of attributes. It’s extremely flexible and simple to use.

You can screen an optional jaw-dropping waveform bar under all of your audio person powered by WaveSurfer.js. Our MUSIC PLAYER is super...

Read more about this resource...

I want to plead to @SpkAvii to please make the password available or soften the terms. What is the use if the majority who need and requested this plugin can't access it because they can't meet the terms?

I need this plugin but I don't see myself meeting the terms.

Below is the list of all my assets on envato and almost all is available here. I am willing to share the untouched files with anyone who needs them.

envato 1.png

envato 2.png

I want to plead to @SpkAvii to please make the password available or soften the terms. What is the use if the majority who need and requested this plugin can't access it because they can't meet the terms?

Below is the list of all my assets on envato and almost all is available here. I am willing to share the untouched files with anyone who needs them.

envato 1.png

envato 2.png
I know that it's been harsh to see the resources been locked but what else we could do to stop leeching?? I am too against the password protection bro but still I have to just to stop being resources stolen from this forum..

If Someone is making money from resources that's not a issue for us but if someone is not giving even credit to our community that's hurts us.. Everyone out here (except those leechers) tries to give their effort towards the community little or more but these leechers.. I can't have words for them.

I have no problem in sharing the password but still the problem is if someone leak the password then what as yesterday a incident happened a resources which was only exclusively availed on Babiato was now on every GPL site cause of some dickheads.. Sorry for my harsh words but that's the truth..

I know that it's been harsh to see the resources been locked but what else we could do to stop leeching?? I am too against the password protection bro but still I have to just to stop being resources stolen from this forum..

If Someone is making money from resources that's not a issue for us but if someone is not giving even credit to our community that's hurts us.. Everyone out here (except those leechers) tries to give their effort towards the community little or more but these leechers.. I can't have words for them.

I have no problem in sharing the password but still the problem is if someone leak the password then what as yesterday a incident happened a resources which was only exclusively availed on Babiato was now on every GPL site cause of some dickheads.. Sorry for my harsh words but that's the truth..
I really understand and it really hurts as you said. The bad eggs are just making thing hard for us here.

Almost all the recourses I have on envato has been shared making it hard for me in particular to meetup. I once uploaded a resources here but couldn't continue updating because I couldn't get updates from where I bought it from so I decided to only upload only stuffs I bought myself and I think that is the rule here.

Thanks

I really understand and it really hurts as you said. The bad eggs are just making thing hard for us here.

Almost all the recourses I have on envato has been shared making it hard for me in particular to meetup. I once uploaded a resources here but couldn't continue updating because I couldn't get updates from where I bought it from so I decided to only upload only stuffs I bought myself and I think that is the rule here.

Thanks
PM me

envato 1.png

envato 2.png
I am in a similar situation. Everything I have bought is already here and sometimes I just update the resource in a comment or something. I also started a topic with a 25$ giveaway on themeforest for any item, so I can buy and update it. People started suggesting resources that are already on the forum. That's how rich Babiato forum is. In the end the giveaway was burried and eventually no one found anything useful he could ask for. @SpkAvii

Reactions: Oluwatobiloba

I'm afraid to say that I agree with this. meeting the requirement personally would be a lot of work and nearly impossible especially if the resource already exists but then! I love the idea. Thanks Bro.

I'm afraid to say that I agree with this. meeting the requirement personally would be a lot of work and nearly impossible especially if the resource already exists but then! I love the idea. Thanks Bro.
Meeting the requirements might be high but you still prove your loyalty towards the community in many other ways. As far as now I have found this community as one of the best community across the internet, but some people's are taking advantage of it. We not only share scripts here we also help the community and developers to learn stuffs. I had learnt a lot being in here specially I want to thank all of the mods and staff members even the members
in here who genuinely help each other in many other ways.

Reactions: Oluwatobiloba
Meeting the requirements might be high but you still prove your loyalty towards the community in many other ways. As far as now I have found this community as one of the best community across the internet, but some people's are taking advantage of it. We not only share scripts here we also help the community and developers to learn stuffs. I had learnt a lot being in here specially I want to thank all of the mods and staff members even the members
in here who genuinely help each other in many other ways.
Actually, for what it's worth the requirement is just perfect. I've never been more grateful for the community too. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock