• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar

MP3 Audio Player Plugin for WordPress By Sonaar v4.26.3

No permission to download
Dude, even you don't have nine resources...
Yes I don't have 9 resources but the condition is strictly for new members or leechers who weren't active in the forum nor they have single resource, I haven't implies the rule to everyone as I have already distributed the password to most of the people's who were active and loyal toward the community. If you want the resource password you can get it as you are an active member as well as you have 2 resources owned for this forum.

Hope I made my point of implying the condition to you.

Reactions: nesym
Yes I don't have 9 resources but the condition is strictly for new members or leechers who weren't active in the forum nor they have single resource, I haven't implies the rule to everyone as I have already distributed the password to most of the people's who were active and loyal toward the community. If you want the resource password you can get it as you are an active member as well as you have 2 resources owned for this forum.

Hope I made my point of implying the condition to you.
Thank you for trying to give everyone fair treatment. I respect that!

@SpkAvii Quite difficult to share many sources when you have pretty much everything ^^
Does it worth double if I shared some +500$ plugins lifetime versions? 😋
Hope you'll share the password, I will buy the plugin afterward, it's just for testing purpose with an audio streaming setup from external source.. looking for the good player

Thank you!

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@SpkAvii Quite difficult to share many sources when you have pretty much everything ^^
Does it worth double if I shared some +500$ plugins lifetime versions? 😋
Hope you'll share the password, I will buy the plugin afterward, it's just for testing purpose with an audio streaming setup from external source.. looking for the good player

Thank you!
Hope that you have read the overview section if not then go and read it first you will get what you want in there. For your ease, scroll down towards the bottom of the overview section and get what you want.

Reactions: TshaTsh
I want to plead to @SpkAvii to please make the password available or soften the terms. What is the use if the majority who need and requested this plugin can't access it because they can't meet the terms?

I need this plugin but I don't see myself meeting the terms.

Below is the list of all my assets on envato and almost all is available here. I am willing to share the untouched files with anyone who needs them.

envato 1.png

envato 2.png
Hello, Please can you share DUNAMIS- Mordern Church Theme with me ?

Hope that you have read the overview section if not then go and read it first you will get what you want in there. For your ease, scroll down towards the bottom of the overview section and get what you want.

Thank you! indeed I haven't read the description till the end ! Now I will look closer before asking :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: SpkAvii
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock