• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen 3.8.8

No permission to download
hello carlito, you too, like everyone else, can't help but persecute me?
If you are a rat, I really paid you a total of like 200 euros, and you never gave me any updates, unfortunately I sent you the donation payments for not knowing, rat

@Babak He robbed me, I have proof

• Haha
Reactions: SiLENT
can anyone please please please please give me version 4.0.1 i really need that version i beg

can anyone please please please please give me version 4.0.1 i really need that version i beg
Here you can find the script MovieWP latest version. The author did not provide an automatic update with the script instead, you had to purchase an additional fee to receive the update.

he has no proof, he just has the long tongue of a liar, and the bad habit of slandering those he has just robbed.

@iiTzCarlos why the hell would you pay someone outside the marketplace?
Please share your proof of scam via PM.
or in here: https://babia.to/forums/scammer-report.75/

He received everything he bought, everything and a big discount too, a few days later i found him selling my products on Forobeta passing them off as him.

Obviously first he denied it, then he went crazy because i notified the forum admin and they deleted the article where he had put my products up for sale without authorization.

Having spent money (for him 2 say it 2 no avail as he couldn't get anything more) he started to freak out, and accuse me of fraud, insulting and slandering me for days.

He wasn't the only one and he won't be the last, i'm used 2 it.

There are dozens of defamatory and false posts similar to his on the internet, 99% of them are always the same people with multiple FAKE profiles, competitors or simply people who tried to rob me, scam me etc...

As soon as i tried to answer they banned me, after closing the thread and REMOVED any evidence in my favor, denying me any possibility to DEFEND myself.

Attachments

• carlos.png
    carlos.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi @SiLENT,
Just a friendly reminder that offering services outside the forum's designated marketplace is against the rules. As a long-standing member, I'm sure you're familiar with these guidelines. As you know, this violates the forum rules, which aim to create a fair and secure environment for everyone.
While I understand you might not have intended to do this, it's important to keep all service transactions within the designated marketplace. This ensures both buyers and sellers are protected by the forum's built-in safeguards and dispute resolution systems.
I encourage you to move your offer to the marketplace to avoid any potential issues. It's easy to set up, and helps protect both you and those interested in your services.
Please note: violation of this rule could result in disciplinary action, including warning points (Which unfortunately you received) and potentially even a permanent IP ban.
If you have any questions about the marketplace please don't hesitate to ask!

• Love
Thank you for your proposal,

but I don't think i can be able to move this thread and turn it into an item for sale in the marketplace for obvious reasons.

First among them: I did not open this thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock