• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen 3.8.8

No permission to download
can anyone help me on my site which is made using moviewp i am not able to use any other plugin which contains popup or anything on main or all screens i am even unable to use onesignal plugin please help me out i want to use it the plugin works but the main popup or anything on screen don't shows i think this theme has set up some restrictions can anyone help me out to fix that issue please

here we go !

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

does it have the same features as 4.0.1?

the actors, the creators, the directors, the collection page with pagination, the different home, and all the new functions?

I have version 4.0.1 of fr0zen, would you be able to nulled?

Last edited:
Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

does it have the same features as 4.0.1?

the actors, the creators, the directors, the collection page with pagination, the different home, and all the new functions?

I have version 4.0.1 of fr0zen, would you be able to nulled?
I will try it

I have Moviewp 4.0.1 but I'm afraid to share it, my license may be deactivated.

it's much better if I may say so, it has a lot more options than the old one, it's really great as a theme

sxtu updated MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen with a new update entry:

Changelog (3.8.8)

Added: Full WordPress 6.1 compatibility.
Added: Multiple sliders on home page with new layout.
Added: Blog
Added: Moies Collections page.
Added: Collection tag below the description of the movies (if the collection exists).
Added: TV Networks page
Fixed: Sidebar scroll
Updated: Admin panel
Updated: Importer
Updated: Autoembed
Updated: JS
Updated: CSS

Password ZIP

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: megalopoulos
Already fixed for plugin missing and importer problem when wanna add movie above 2022

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock