• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories Store

Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories Store v3.1.0

No permission to download
Installing now on a fresh wp.... be back in a bit...... DONE

Holey Moley.... it works!! Everything works.... the install, the extensions, the required (and included) plugins, the demo data... the whole shootin match.

This is the first time I have ever been able to install this script and I have tried at least a dozen times, all with different versions.... all of them failed at some point making the script unusable.

Zorerkek is truly the "Null Master".... Thank you sir.

Hi

How do you authorize the theme to install demo content?
Asks for a key. Enterted random numbers, did not work.

Thanks!

There are some issues with this theme. First when installing the required plugins it fails to install "Motor Custom Types" Normally this wil instal from an external source and i'm thinking that the url is not valid anymore. I believe this plugin is needed for the template to work with all its features.

Secondly the import demo content is also not working, again import url is broken.

All the broken urls forwards to real-web.pro i'm not sure if this domain is related the theme.

If anyone could share this missing plugin it would be great.

Thanks

Reactions: Moesc42 and opolo
Hi, please upload "motor-custom-types " plugin for this theme.
Thanks

i will check but its better add more details like screen shot for erros u recive

It's a 404 error on the required module download, the official repository goes to:
motor-wp.stockware.ru/demo/motor-custom-types.zip
on the nulled version it goes to:
real-web.pro/1plugins/2109-motor-custom-types.zip

On the official the problem is that the server is not found and the latter gives a 404 error. Probally removed the resource or change the zip file name.

The other plugins can be found but this one is essential for the template to work and can't be found. if we can provide the motor-custom-types plugin the template will at-least work (i'm guessing).

Reactions: opolo
Alguém tem o conteúdo da demo baixado para instalar diretamente no wordpress o link para instalar a demo está dando erro 404, ou seja, não há

It's a 404 error on the required module download, the official repository goes to:
motor-wp.stockware.ru/demo/motor-custom-types.zip
on the nulled version it goes to:
real-web.pro/1plugins/2109-motor-custom-types.zip

On the official the problem is that the server is not found and the latter gives a 404 error. Probally removed the resource or change the zip file name.

The other plugins can be found but this one is essential for the template to work and can't be found. if we can provide the motor-custom-types plugin the template will at-least work (i'm guessing).

Here you go....:

Reactions: leoplaza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock