• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MoFlix - Ultimate PHP Script For Movie & TV Shows

MoFlix - Ultimate PHP Script For Movie & TV Shows v1.0.5

No permission to download
Update please
Also mobile app if possible.
@Babak
Version 2.0.0 (11/01/2021)
- Add Download Button For Movies & Episodes
- Add Iframe Field to Embed iframes for Movies & Episodes
- Add Genres Section on Home Page
- Add Advanced Search on Movies & Series Page
- Bugfix in Admin Panel (Brands)

Update to 2.0, please.

Thanks in advance.
Hey mine doesn't seem to work well.
I downloaded from here but when I tap on sign Inuit just reloads the page and brings me back to the main page, even if I tap on any link, just brings ,e back.any idea or help?
thanks guys in advance

This site needs better direction when it comes to nulling and developing. I wish yall would make the scripts that are nulled public, have everyone play a part in updating the files then once people start saying its stable. Have the op post it in vip section or something.

Version 2.0.0 (11/01/2021)- Add Download Button For Movies & Episodes
- Add Iframe Field to Embed iframes for Movies & Episodes
- Add Genres Section on Home Page
- Add Advanced Search on Movies & Series Page
- Bugfix in Admin Panel (Brands)

Reactions: Bubabulyt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock