• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MoFlix - Ultimate PHP Script For Movie & TV Shows

MoFlix - Ultimate PHP Script For Movie & TV Shows v1.0.5

No permission to download
i think its off topic here but here just follow this and your problem can fixed it.
the problem on your images is because if you upload the script on public_html or subfolder. is doesn't work because webflix script release here is for root only so if you upload it on subfolder or direct on public_html. every time you upload movies or images. its automatic create public_html so that's why only work if you upload it on root. not on subfolder or inside of public_html
  1. Download the file
  2. Extract on your Desktop
  3. Go to WebFlix Folder
  4. Select All and Compress with zip or winrar
  5. Go to your Shared hosting > Cpanel > File manager > root (not in public_html)
  6. Delete public_html folder first
  7. Uploading the Webflix.zip that you compress then extract it
  8. Create Database and restored Database.sql
  9. Go to app/config/parameters.yml then config database info
  10. Also edit config_dev.yml line 8, 11, 12 change the "false" to "true" <-- Purpose? to not getting large cache that get more than 75GB in a hour.
  11. Change PHP version to 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3
  12. Open your url and see if its work
Thank you alot for your effort,my upload wa in root folder.Only my main domain from my host is located in public_htm but when i add addon domain they all being located in root folder and its where i uploaded the script.
When i installed at first time it was working fine the only problem i faced is that homepage contained public folder,i mean it was like domain/public

So i started working to remove public from url,i moved all content from public folder inside webflix script to root folder and i edited index.php file to

require __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';
if (PHP_VERSION_ID < 70000) {
include_once __DIR__.'/var/bootstrap.php.cache';
}

When i ran homepage url loaded fine without adding public,here is the sample site i used to fix this http://nurmuviz.ml/

So when i was done with that i went to the admin panen and imported some movies from the first i found that all details were fetched well but images didnt show as you see in that sample

The only changes i did was to moveve contents from public folder in webflix to root folder and to edit that index,php file,things went fine but image issue raised

Attachments

• 2020-10-17 18-34-16.png
    2020-10-17 18-34-16.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 2020-10-17 18-33-41.png
    2020-10-17 18-33-41.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
Yes i saw yours its the best.About script i have also it is the latest one.So u mean you did normal installation without doing movement of files or editing anything?
yes like i mention on guide i made.. that's the only you need to do. and i see your images is not from uploads folder.. its from media folder. so its different so maybe you use the old once or you made a edit on your script

Reactions: Babak
Thank you alot for your effort,my upload wa in root folder.Only my main domain from my host is located in public_htm but when i add addon domain they all being located in root folder and its where i uploaded the script.
When i installed at first time it was working fine the only problem i faced is that homepage contained public folder,i mean it was like domain/public

So i started working to remove public from url,i moved all content from public folder inside webflix script to root folder and i edited index.php file to

require __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';
if (PHP_VERSION_ID < 70000) {
include_once __DIR__.'/var/bootstrap.php.cache';
}

When i ran homepage url loaded fine without adding public,here is the sample site i used to fix this http://nurmuviz.ml/

So when i was done with that i went to the admin panen and imported some movies from the first i found that all details were fetched well but images didnt show as you see in that sample

The only changes i did was to moveve contents from public folder in webflix to root folder and to edit that index,php file,things went fine but image issue raised

Mate, you're using WebFlix not MoFlix.

yes like i mention on guide i made.. that's the only you need to do. and i see your images is not from uploads folder.. its from media folder. so its different so maybe you use the old once or you made a edit on your script
Webflix
When I embed a video, full screen doesn't work. does anyone know how to make full screen work..?

This isnt the latest version or it's something completely different? Not getting subscribe button or settings for this?
Also theres menus missing like tv channels. Can you confirm what script this is?

Reactions: Kitty Lober
Hello members, if anyone has the doc, kindly share with me for this script.
thank you so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock