• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Moddroid - Android Download Theme For WordPress

Moddroid - Android Download Theme For WordPress 8.8

No permission to download

I need this two themes, does anyone have

I need this two themes, does anyone have
share untouched ZIP. we'll try to null

• Love
Reactions: Bang Combat
dont import demo automatic please import manual very easy
i import rtl sooo gooood
all demo in path
moddroid/libs/demo
redux option is: opt_themes

To work on the download page, go to permalink and check name post
I want to ask when we use this theme and everything has run successfully but here I can't change the page header with the words MODDROID8.1... where can I change the text on the front page... because the Moddroid panel is in developer mode so I Can't change the words moddroid8.1 on my front page

I want to ask when we use this theme and everything has run successfully but here I can't change the page header with the words MODDROID8.1... where can I change the text on the front page... because the Moddroid panel is in developer mode so I Can't change the words moddroid8.1 on my front page
It has nothing to do with developer mode
Everything can be changed from Moddroid panel
Go to the Moddroid panel and change the title and logo in the general section, headers

• Love
Reactions: Bang Combat
It has nothing to do with developer mode
Everything can be changed from Moddroid panel
Go to the Moddroid panel and change the title and logo in the general section, headers
panel moddroid dev.png

I've tried several times but still can't save the settings. When I save it it will appear like my screen shot,... please help

panel moddroid dev.png

I've tried several times but still can't save the settings. When I save it it will appear like my screen shot,... please help
You maybe changed something in theme files. try with the file available here without changing anything.

Attachments

• save.PNG
    save.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock