• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Moddroid - Android Download Theme For WordPress

Moddroid - Android Download Theme For WordPress 8.8

No permission to download
Can i take this resource, i have moddroid and 5play theme with original license... Waiting for your reply
well I am happy to move this resource to your account but as point of instance as I can see in your reply
https://babia.to/threads/moddroid-android-download-theme-for-wordpress.53469/post-1285057

r u trying to sell in dm prior to marketplace rules and violating it

"I know many of members of babiato community already have most of the buyed themes and plugins still they aren't sharing instead using our community as a free downloading stuff site as per there needs"

coming to @shezzy2015 if u have licenced moddroid & 5play so where were u from such a long period of time when our community needs the update of both ? watching simply

Reactions: simorg67
Can i take this resource, i have moddroid and 5play theme with original license... Waiting for your reply
Why you need the thread. We also share resources in other threads too without asking. If you want or willing to share, feel free to share the ZIP file to the owner of tread or anyone who's active and can null. there's no need to be the owner of the tread.
Its up to you if want to share or not. someday, somewhere, will share. We'll share it here, when we find. Well in that case we don't need yours if you don't want to share. When u said to PM we did but you even not responded...

Last edited:
Reactions: unicorn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock