• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MetaFans - Community & Social Network BuddyPress Theme

MetaFans - Community & Social Network BuddyPress Theme v3.4

No permission to download
1. It says the theme is still 3.1.0
2. can you send me a video tutorial on how to properly install and import the demo content of metafans because it doesn't work for me
I'll try and make you one tomorrow. Not sure why you are seeing 3.1.0. It's straight from the sources, but I'll also look at it tomorrow ....

Are you installing local or remote ?

The theme is still 3.1.0

After installation I tried opening on another browser and mobile, but it keeps redirecting me to my www.(domainname).com/account it's supposed to direct me to the activity page as stated in the documentation.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpeg
    screenshot.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 33
I'll try and make you one tomorrow. Not sure why you are seeing 3.1.0. It's straight from the sources, but I'll also look at it tomorrow ....

Are you installing local or remote ?
im not sure but im using pantheon.io as hosting

The theme is still 3.1.0

After installation I tried opening on another browser and mobile, but it keeps redirecting me to my www.(domainname).com/account it's supposed to direct me to the activity page as stated in the documentation.
yeah same happens to me

ok i have one that works, but the registration/login page is broken please help!

Attachments

• Metafans_Master.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 30
  • screenshot.jpeg
    screenshot.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 38
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare METAFANSCORE\autoload() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/metafans-core-master/metafans-core.php:246).

when i enable the theme my site is extremely slow. when i disable metafans and enable twenty-twenty everything is fast. so it must be the metafans theme

Anyone figured out how to add an option to report content in the activity and the comments themselves?

I've added a widget for myself to report content (as one enters the activity entry) but I still don't have anything to report comments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noobru
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock