• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20

MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20 V3.2

No permission to download
I'm trying to install on localhost just for testing, not on the real server. I tested with Wampserver and with Laragon, it didn't work
Use Xampp sir and see the requeriments of this script
and read the documentation sir:

Hosting Requirements​

Most Shared hosting servers already have these features available.​

✓ PHP Version 8.1
✓ MySQL Version 5.7+ or MariaDB version 10.2+
✓ BCMath PHP Extension
✓ Ctype PHP Extension
✓ Fileinfo PHP extension
✓ JSON PHP Extension
✓ Mbstring PHP Extension
✓ OpenSSL PHP Extension
✓ PDO PHP Extension
✓ PDO_MYSQL PHP Extension
✓ Tokenizer PHP Extension
✓ XML PHP Extension
✓ CURL PHP Extension
✓ GD PHP Extension
✓ GMP PHP Extension

Installation is very easy​

Steps:
  1. Login to your cpanel and create 2 X mysql database and user. One for Accounts and one for banking. Please keep your passwords alpha-numeric only and do not use special characters.​

2. Extract files, and upload the files inside the Main Files folder to your hosting server
  3. Visit /install and follow the guided process.

After Installation​

The script uses several API's and its important that you update those with your credentials or disable them
Below is the list of some key APIs apart from others
  • Visa Prepaid Cards: Tremendous
  • Bank Accounts: Flutterwave
  • Crypto: Coinpayments
  • Fiat Rates: Currencylayer
  • Crypto Rates: CoinMarketCap
  • Airtime: Reloadly (USD A/C)
  • KYC: Verfai
  • Gift Cards: Ezpin
  • Payment Gateways - 22+
Please go through every section in the admin carefully and change to your settings, e.g. SEO settings, Email->Global Template->from email etc.

Use Xampp sir and see the requeriments of this script
and read the documentation sir:

Hosting Requirements​

Most Shared hosting servers already have these features available.​

✓ PHP Version 8.1
✓ MySQL Version 5.7+ or MariaDB version 10.2+
✓ BCMath PHP Extension
✓ Ctype PHP Extension
✓ Fileinfo PHP extension
✓ JSON PHP Extension
✓ Mbstring PHP Extension
✓ OpenSSL PHP Extension
✓ PDO PHP Extension
✓ PDO_MYSQL PHP Extension
✓ Tokenizer PHP Extension
✓ XML PHP Extension
✓ CURL PHP Extension
✓ GD PHP Extension
✓ GMP PHP Extension

Installation is very easy​

Steps:
  1. Login to your cpanel and create 2 X mysql database and user. One for Accounts and one for banking. Please keep your passwords alpha-numeric only and do not use special characters.​

2. Extract files, and upload the files inside the Main Files folder to your hosting server
  3. Visit /install and follow the guided process.

After Installation​

The script uses several API's and its important that you update those with your credentials or disable them
Below is the list of some key APIs apart from others
  • Visa Prepaid Cards: Tremendous
  • Bank Accounts: Flutterwave
  • Crypto: Coinpayments
  • Fiat Rates: Currencylayer
  • Crypto Rates: CoinMarketCap
  • Airtime: Reloadly (USD A/C)
  • KYC: Verfai
  • Gift Cards: Ezpin
  • Payment Gateways - 22+
Please go through every section in the admin carefully and change to your settings, e.g. SEO settings, Email->Global Template->from email etc.
If you want to help and just help instead of talking about the requirements.

I know very well about the requirements, it is not about which environment you are using, but about code problems in canceling the purchase code.

Remember that this script will not install if the required requirements are not met. So if I say that it doesn't work, it's because I passed the requirements without a problem, I put the database data and other data, but when I click on continue it shows a white screen, this is not about requirements.

If you want to help and just help instead of talking about the requirements.

I know very well about the requirements, it is not about which environment you are using, but about code problems in canceling the purchase code.

Remember that this script will not install if the required requirements are not met. So if I say that it doesn't work, it's because I passed the requirements without a problem, I put the database data and other data, but when I click on continue it shows a white screen, this is not about requirements.
Perhaps you are installing it wrong and since you do not indicate your requirements, you do not indicate how you install it, you do not indicate what tests you have done and you do not indicate the LOG that APACHE must have to see where the problem is... I doubt very much that we will support you... And I have nulled it and it works fine, if it doesn't work for you then buy it and ask the developer for support... We support you here but if you don't give us information or APACHE logs to see what error it shows (error404, error500, etc...) we will not be able to walk blindly supporting you

I have a 500 error and when I see the Logs it throws this, can someone help me
[Thu Aug 24 16:30:44.282310 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 514825:tid 140411649640000] [client 186.155.127.124:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s):

I installed it in a sub domain to test, then two days later google flag my domain as deceptive and containing virus. My web host malware scanner also detect virus in the script.

core/app/Http/Helpers/helpers.php

Last edited:
I installed it in a sub domain to test, the two days later google flag my domain so deceptive and containing virus. My web host malware scanner also detect virus in the script.

core/app/Http/Helpers/helpers.php
Sir, the file is clean:

Here is the Hash:
Code:
c11c30c85262f10d9b286cd5898b3da6e4aa910beb71eb69afcdaf4fae82dbd1

1694177209807.png
1694177312380.png

Basic properties
MD5
31eeb2272664790d6fd0402a3f5ebdeb
SHA-1
f44998bdefcc7f66825152e5ea839dd195a82f77
SHA-256
c11c30c85262f10d9b286cd5898b3da6e4aa910beb71eb69afcdaf4fae82dbd1
SSDEEP
768:19rsRGVTaEQsGO6oMFU8vgwvqy1Ndyh3OBu:d8pxTSsNdyZf
TLSH
T106F2B72978EB91524137A03EBB9FE10856B94403354CDA06BE9C43D89FD493CEAF5BE4
File type
PHP
source
php
Magic
PHP script, ASCII text, with very long lines (442u)
TrID
PHP source (62.5%) HyperText Markup Language (37.5%)
File size
36.39 KB (37266 bytes)
History
First Submission
2023-09-08 12:45:16 UTC
Last Submission
Last Analysis
Names
helpers.php

Good morning Babiato people, has anyone managed to nullify this application yet?

If anyone knows how to make it nulled, I ask for your help or provide me with a link to the nulled version.

Bro, check your host for the apache or nginx logs.

PS: Reading logs will be very helpful for your development experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock